That's how it is with me. I made a name for myself through the streets. Harlem niggas know I did this on my own. I done been through it all. I lost homies I grew up with through war, 12 locking em up, then being disloyal and all that bs but at the end of the day I stayed solid and never stopped my grind. I got niggas I know that gon take a bullet for me anyday no questions asked and I'd do the same for them. It's a matter of respect and loyalty and I get that heavy. It's niggas working for East who never even met me or don't even know wtf I look like but they do what they got to do. You gotta know how to move in em streets because one things for sure the streets don't love us.

Danny POV

"Look at you happy like a birthday""As I should be though right?""Yeah I know how much you missed your brother" "Zina you got no idea

"As I should be though right?"
"Yeah I know how much you missed your brother"
"Zina you got no idea. I was so shocked when I got home and saw him just casually sitting there talking to my parents with Kairi in his laps."
"I could imagine and y'all been talking right?"
"Girl ofcourse yes. It was just last week when I spoke to the fool and he ain't never even hinted that he might be catching a flight to come see us."
"Well the point was to surprise you was it not?"
"Well yeah but damn."

My wifey Zina came over this morning and we got the house to ourselves since my mom went to work and my dad went to the supermarket with Dave and Kairi.

I can't even front I'm mad happy that my brother is here. Dave and I got a close relationship despite our age gap. He is literally my go to for everything and the one person other than Zina and my bestie Britney I could confidently say I trust with my life. Dave is always there for me and the only times he couldn't be were the times he was locked up which is understandable. My brother could easily be like my bestfriend. He knows me like the back of his palm but at the same time he obviously doesn't know evey single thing about me. Dave's super overprotective which is both a good and a bad thing. It's a good thing for obvious reasons but a bad because he literally treats me like I'm still a child sometimes. I mean I'm about to be twenty and I'm still hiding my boyfriend from him for more reasons than one. There are certain things I knew if he'd find out he would just be so disappointed in me and I don't ever want to feel like I disappoint him so it's best to keep some things under wraps.

"Well with your bro here maybe you can ask him to throw you a big birthday party" Zizii suggested.

"Girl the bro is here on a little mini vacation but you know he probably would if I asked." I smirked

"Shoot your shot Danny, the most he could say is have a small party because you know ain't no way he gon tell yo ass no" she joked but she was right though.

Kiki POV