Just a bit of explaining stuff

Ok so first off, alphas can only knot omegas after the omega has been claimed, hence why teen pregnancy very rarely happens in this universe. Their alpha is the only one who can knot them. An omega can be claimed by two or even more alphas, and it is sometimes done without the omegas consent, I.E in abusive relationships where the alpha in question wants complete and total control. An omega can't use their quirk- if they have one- for at least twelve hours after they've been claimed because it makes it very painful for them. The omega gets forced into heat after they're claimed, which is part of the reason an alpha might do this without consent. When an omega is claimed by more than one alpha they're labeled as whorish and easy, even if it was against their will. Omegas could sometimes even be fired or kicked out of apartments for having been claimed more than once, though there are now laws to prevent that. These omegas are often disowned by their parents and shunned for the rest of their lives. The only way to reverse a claiming is to have the omega injected with alpha pheromones, which combat the claiming pheromone and eventually cancels out both. So if you get claimed in high school or against your will your pretty much fucked. That's why omegas are often secretive about where their claiming spot is. There is very rarely alpha on alpha couples, though they do exist, and omega on omega couples are quite common, though usually flings as an omega cannot claim another omega. Every Omega has the ability to bear children regardless of gender or sexual orientation, just as every alpha has the ability to impregnate. Children don't know if they're an alpha or an omega until they reach the 5th-7th grade, depending on the person, as this is the time in which they usually go into heat or rut for the first time. Omegas are usually quarantined in their bedrooms during this time while alphas have a freer stomping ground, though they are usually not permitted to leave their houses. Omegas also have the ability to give of a scent that lets their alpha know they're in danger. If the omega doesn't have an alpha, it alerts every alpha in the vicinity. Once an omega has been claimed, their heat usually only affects their alpha, although in rare cases,(much like the one with our Izuku here) the omegas heat will continue to affect other alphas, which can make things quite dangerous for them. An alpha becomes very protective of their omega once they're claimed. This is an evolutionary behavior that helps keep the omega safe. Back when this behavior first began, omegas would try to get as many kind-hearted alphas to claim them as possible so, if need be, they have protection. This was before quirks appeared, and with the appearance of quirks came the shunning of omegas with multiple alphas. Since most omegas are born with powerful quirks to help defend themselves and even out the evolutionary playing field, they started being judged for having more than one alpha. Now even quirkless omegas are looked down on for having multiple. Werewolves are under their own separate law and in some cases vigilantism is allowed, I.E when an omega is attacked and the alpha is pissed to the point of no return.
—————————————————————————

Basic sort of history book. I'll update this if I have more to add to it but for now this is part of the universe I've created. What do you guys think?

Stay weird!

Bloodmoon out!