The nightmare

I'm screaming, begging for him to come back. It hurts. My arms hurt, my throat hurts, my chest hurts. But I won't stop. I won't stop until he comes back. Comes back to me. I'm crying my eyes out, craving to see him, even if he's mad at me or scowling at me like I'm the scum of the earth. Even if he's burning me to death or telling me to kill myself. I won't stop until I see him again. I love him too much to lose him.

"Deku! Deku! Izuku wake up!" Kacchan whisper screams at me. I wake up, tears streaming down my face.

"Are you ok Izuku? You were crying in your sleep" Kacchan just... used my full name? 

"I had a bad dream about... you" He looks at me for a moment before pulling me into a tight hug. 

"It was about the kidnaping, wasn't it?" He asks. I nod and he starts talking. 

"Listen Izuku, you don't need to feel bad about that it wasn't your fault." He says.

"Yeah but I could've done more to help you and I didn't and-" 

"Izuku there was nothing else you could've done without hurting yourself more. I didn't want that. Now stop feeling bad about it dammit it makes my chest hurt." 

"Kacchan... you're using my real name again." I say.

"Oh sorry does it make you feel uncomfortable? I can call you something else if you want." he says. I don't want him to call me something else. I want him to call me what he called me when we were kids.

"No! It sounds better when you use my real name. Like you did when we were kids. Before you... shut me out." I say. "It really hurt when you did that Kacchan. I cried for months. Why did you shut me out anyways?" I ask. He pauses for a moment, thinking.

"I didn't want to shut you out Izuku, but my stupid pride got in the way. Since you were quirkless I thought I couldn't be friends with you. So I decided to be an idiot and shut out the one person I cared about the most. I still wanna be friends with you- possibly more-but my pride wouldn't let me accept you before. And I'm... I can't believe I'm about to say this... but I'm sorry Izuku. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I put you through hell. I hurt you so bad and I'm sorry."

 Did...

Did Katsuki Bakugou just apologize to me?!

Bakugou's P.O.V 

God dammit why am I crying?! He hugs me tight, taking me by surprise. He bursts into tears, sobbing into my chest. 

"Thank you Kacchan. Please don't cry anymore. It hurts." He says. I hug him back, just barely managing to stop the tears cascading down my face. I don't like it when he cries. It makes my heart hurt. I hold him close to me and drift back into the most peaceful sleep I've had since I was five.

(Time skip brought to you by homework)

I awake to the sound of quiet snoring coming from beside me. I look down to see Deku, curled up in my arms sleeping like a kitten. Gods he's adorable. Unfortunately people are going to start waking up, so our stolen moment is going to have to end. 

"Izuku wake up. Come on before the others start going crazy." His eyes flutter open, hinting at a slight wakefulness. If I thought sleeping Deku was cute, just-woke-up Deku just gave me a heart attack. I blush a dark red.

"Morning Kacchan" He says in the most adorable voice I've ever heard. Or has he always sounded that way? Nope it's definitely the fact that he just woke up. I kiss him on the forehead. 

"Morning Izuku. Now come on let's get up before everyone else wakes up." I say. He sighs, clearly feeling the same bliss that I did. Of course then and only then do I realize Round face is bouncing up and down and staring at us. 

"You guys are dating?!" Shit.

Deku's P.O.V

I look over at Uraraka and blush brighter than the sun. 

"N-not exactly" I say. She eyes us for a moment. 

"Mhm, sure. Well I personally don't care what you do, but your cuddle session is gonna have to go to one of your rooms if you wanna keep this a secret." I nod, looking over at Kacchan with the best puppy dog eyes I can make. He sighs. 

"Fine" I hug him, jumping up. He gets up and picks up the sleeping bag, rolling it up. Uraraka opens the door and quietly lets us out. 

"So who's room are we going to?"

"Mine. It's a lot closer than yours." I nod and start lazily walking over to his room. He opens the door and goes straight to the bed, beaconing me to follow. I close the door and go over to the bed, laying down with him. 

"Izuku?"

"Yeah Kacchan?" I say, my voice dripping with sleepiness.

"... never mind" 

"Why never mind?"

"Because it's a really serious question and you're tired. Plus depending in your answer this might be the last time we cuddle like this. I want to enjoy the moment. You sleep." I nod, burying my face in his chest. I fall into an easy sleep almost immediately.

————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is coming out a little late. I almost got trampled in a mosh pit. Plus I had homework on top of that. Next chapter will come out Monday so be prepared for that. There will be a little. *ahem* inappropriate things in the next chapter. Just a heads up. You're welcome BakuDeku fans.