The sleepover part 1

Wolves have ears and a tail but can hide them at will

Deku's P.O.V

Iida is yelling at Kacchan again for putting his feet on the desk. I'm trying not to stare at him for too long. I umm... let's just say I have a tiny crush on Kacchan... ok fine I have a huge crush on Kacchan... ok I have a MASSIVE crush on Kacchan. What? He's cute. I'm also an Omega, but nobody knows about that. Hell nobody knows I'm even a werewolf. Not even Kacchan. And I'm in heat right now. Which means if I forget to take my suppressants, I'm going to make out with the first person I see that day. And every day I see Kacchan first so yeah I can't forget to take my suppressants. 

"Deku are you listening? I was just saying how We're having a slumber party and I was wondering if you wanted to come" she asks.

"O-ok. Sure Uraraka-San I'll come" I say.

(Time skip brought to you by homework)

I shut the door and take off my shoes. 

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

"Izuku my baby I haven't seen you in a week! How are the dorms are they ok?" I chuckle.

"Yes mom the dorms are perfect. So... umm... I have this sleepover to go to tomorrow and I... umm... kinda need more suppressants" I say, turning red and staring at my socks. I hate asking mom for this kind of stuff, but I'm almost out and Uraraka said everyone would be there, including Kacchan. Which means if I don't take more I might try to kiss him. And that wouldn't end well for me. Of course she decides to ask the most embarrassing question in the history of questions. 

"Is Katsuki gonna be there?" I pause for a moment.

"Why do you think I'm asking for more?" I say. She pulls me into a tight hug.

"Here. I picked them up earlier this week." She says, handing me a pill bottle. We talk about school and all that stuff. Mom always makes me feel better, normal almost. She decides not to talk about my heat this time thank All Might. I check the time and decide to head back to the dorms. 

"Bye Izuku! Have fun at your sleepover!" 

"I will mom! Love you!" I say before closing the door behind me and heading back to the dorms.

Bakugou's P.O.V

Round face asked me to a sleepover today. I was about to say no but then she said Deku would be there. I have an explosive crush on Deku (get the reference) so I decided to go. I'm an alpha. And I'm in rut. God I hate being a werewolf sometimes. Nobody knows what I am, not even Deku. Not that that's important, since he's human and I can't have him. Either that or he's really good at hiding his scent. I got my suppressants from the old hag and headed back to the dorms. I appreciate everything she does for me, even if I don't show it. I go to my room and lock the door. Finally I can walk around with my ears out. I hate having to hide them. I slowly let my ears and tail show and lay down. I myself am really good at hiding my scent, at least to the point were if there are other werewolves in the area they won't know I'm not human. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through my photos. I see one picture of Deku I took while he was concentrating. His concentration face is so cute. I start randomly sweating out of nowhere. I check the time. I take my suppressants. I gotta remember to take two of these tomorrow or I might try to fuck Deku right in front of everyone. And that would not end well. I fall asleep, dreaming about the less than appropriate things I could do to him if he were mine. 

(Time s skip brought to you by lemon car)

Deku's P.O.V

I wake up at around nine AM and take my suppressants, deciding on a walk. I'm way too energized to go back to sleep. I make everyone breakfast and take my own food back to my dorm. I let my ears and tail show since I was alone. I finish my food and decide to watch some YouTube (please don't sue me I'm broke) for a while.

(Time skip brought to you by extreme fatigue)

I've packed for the sleepover and I'm one foot out the door when I realize that I haven't taken my suppressants, nor have I packed them. I go back and pack my medicines. Can't risk getting caught in heat. Someone might find out I'm not human. I'm sure there are other werewolves at U.A, but all of them are more likely to be alphas. And me in heat plus any MILDLY attractive alpha is a big problem. I grab my overnight bag and head to Uraraka's dorm, barely knocking once before it swings open, revealing and bouncing Uraraka. She must be really excited about this.
"Hi Deku! We're only waiting on 4 more people come on in!" She says dragging me into her dorm with the brightest smile on her face. I look around for Kacchan and conclude he isn't here yet. I decide to talk to the others until everyone else gets here.

(Time skip brought to you by bacon pancakes)

"Yeah Tokoyami I like sob- holy hotness." Momo says as Kacchan entered the dorm. I look over to the door and instantly look away. Kacchan came to a sleepover in nothing but pajama pants and a tank top?! Looks like I'll need to take more suppressants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half and hour, 963 words. You're welcome BakuDeku fans.