Deku's first time

Here you go beloved readers! The smut you so aggressively demanded! Be prepared because this gets HEAVY. I'll put a warning before the part so you know and can leave your living room and not read smut while talking to your family members. We all do it so don't even deny it. Some fun stuff for the first half because they're on vacation obviously. Also I'm listening to Rihanna again because you will not stop me MUAHAHAHA!!! Anyway I hope you enjoy this!

________________________________________________________________________________

Deku's P.O.V

I wake up bright and early and I'm surprised to find that Kacchan is already awake.

"Morning Kacchan!"

"Morning sleeping beauty." He chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"There's an amusement park Included in the trip. Do you wanna go?" Kacchan suggests. I nod and go over to my suitcase to pick out an outfit. I decide on a plain red T-shirt and light blue capris. I look over at Kacchan and burst out laughing. He chose to wear a plain green T-shirt and black ripped jeans.

"Kacchan we match!" I say through giggles.

"So we do." He says. I sigh and finish getting ready.

(T^T Time skip because I spilled my cheetos again and there's crumbs in my keyboard T^T)

"Where do you wanna go next Kacchan?" I ask. He points to another game.

"Step right up step right up complete the challenge win a prize!" We step up at the same time as another couple. "Werewolf couple against human couple!" The lady says. We shake hands with the other couple and sit down at two separate tables. The Lady puts a piece of candy in between me and Kacchan and then the other couple. It seems to be about two feet long.

"The aim of the game, couples, is to lady and the tramp the candy! The first couple to kiss wins! Win five rounds get a Jumbo prize!" Before we start I pull Kacchan toward me.

"We are so winning this." I whisper.

"What makes you so confident?" He asks.

"I want that jumbo prize." I say. I take one end of the candy in my mouth and Kacchan takes the other side.

"On your marks, Get set, GO!"

(Time skip brought to you by the OG lemon car)

We walk off the game stand with the biggest prize they have and a 300 dollar Visa gift card. Long story short, we won ten times. They actually gave us the prizes just so we would leave. I don't care though because 300 dollars is 300 dollars(honestly ME). My tail wags as we walk back to the hotel. It's nice to be able to have it out. Kacchan inserts the key card and opens the door for me. I dump the bear in the closet and set the gift card on the bedside table, then change into swim trunks and a tank top. we somehow match again. He's got green swim trunks and mine are red. And even our towels match(It is at this point that I realize Bakugou and Deku's colors together equals christmas and rocked back and forth for 20 minutes questioning how I didn't notice sooner). It's getting weird. We head to the water park And go down all the water slides together. Kacchan pushed a few people into the pool. We got kicked out because Kacchan kept blowing things up by accident. We head back to the hotel at around 7:00. The setting sun is bright yet beautiful. I take out my phone and send a picture to mom.

---------------------------------------Text messages in Deku's P.O.V ------------------------------------

(Inko doesn't know they're dating yet)