The sleepover part 3

"That was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life" I say, an evident shake in my voice.

"Are you ok Deku? Did Bakugou do anything while you guys were in there?" Asks Uraraka. 

"No. He just stood there without saying a word. It was so quiet it was scary." I say, my face paler than a ghosts. Kacchan and I keep having to go in the closet together, which is happening way too often to be coincidental. When we go into the closet it's so hard to keep our hands to ourselves. We mainly talk to avoid taking more suppressants. I never knew Kacchan could be so sweet.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I'm back in the closet with Deku again. What does this keep happening?
"Hey Kacchan?"

"Yeah Deku?"

"Did you hate me before? When you started being mean to me?" I'm a little shocked by his question. I guess I never thought about that before. Did I hate him then? No I don't think I did. I just didn't know that he wasn't human. I was angry and I took it out on him. Do I hate him now? After I literally made out with him and told him my deepest secret? Hell no. That would be fucked up.  

"No Deku. I was just mad I couldn't have you. Y'know, seeing as I thought you were human and all. How do you hide your scent so well anyways?" I ask. I gotta know. 

"Well... I take this medicine and bathe in a special kind of bath salt once a week. That's really all I do" He says. We still have some time together. I guess I could mess with him.

"You still take baths? What are you five?" I say? Completely joking. He huffs and crosses his arms, turning away from me. He's such a child sometimes. It's adorable. "Oh stop it I was just kidding." I say. He turns back to me.

"Good cause I don't like pretending to be mad at you."  

"Time to get out you two!" I hear Round face yell. We hide our ears and tails and put on our fake faces. I walk back to my seat and sit down. I see Deku come out with wide eyes and a pale face. I never knew he was so good at hiding his emotions. Granted he has had a crush on me since middle school. Maybe there's a more mischievous side to Deku that's good at lying. I can't wait to see if there is. Apparently Round face and the girls are gonna paint nail and the guys are gonna arm wrestle or some shit. This should be fun. 

(Time skip) 

I'm up against Shitty hair next. This should be an easy win. I take my place. "Go!" I have his hand on the table in a matter of seconds. I won. 

"Bakugou is the winner! Next up is... Deku and Todoroki!" Pikachu yells. This should be interesting to watch. Deku is stronger than he looks. They fight against each other for a while. Icy Hot almost moves Deku's hand, but Deku is smarter than that. He slams Half n' Half's arm on the table. He only wanted Icy hot to think he was winning. 

"The winner is Deku!" Everyone cheers. Half n' half looks surprised. I never expected less from Deku. Wait a minute... Deku and I beat everyone. That means-

"Up next is the two champions Deku and Bakugou!" This'll be fun. We take our places and press our hands together. 

"Now remember, this round will determine who is the strongest guy in class 1-A!" Yell shark boy, holding up a sash with 'champion' written on it. 

"Go!" He presses his hand against mine as hard as he can. He knows I won't hold back. I'm actually struggling, moving his hand a fraction of a centimeter. I almost move it more, that is, until I see his face. He's smiling the purest most adorable smile I've ever seen in my life. This smile is so adorable in fact that I lose my concentration. Now it was only a moment, but that moment was all Deku needed. He slams my hand into the table. 

He won.

Well played Deku

"Deku is the champion!" Pikachu and shark boy yell. Deku stands up and throws his hand is in the air like a kid who just won the spelling bee. Dumb hair gives him the sash and congratulates him. 

"Good job Deku." I say. Everyone looks at me like I just did something impossible. "Looks like you're not he same wimp you were in middle school" I say, turning away and sitting in the corner. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?" I say, my voice overflowing with venom. They instantly look away and continue congratulating Deku. 

(Time skip)

Deku's P.O.V

Everyone is getting ready for bed right now. I take my suppressants and my scent pills.
"Hey Deku what's that?" Asks Uraraka. I freak out because I didn't hear her sit next to me. 

"Vitamins" I reply once I regain my composure.

"You need vitamins?" 

"Yeah. I'm low on iron" I say. I'm a pretty good liar when I wanna be. She heads back to her sleeping bag and lays down. I set up my sleeping bag and look over at Kacchan, who is leaning against the wall and talking to himself. I wait until everyone is asleep before talking to him. "Kacchan did you forget your sleeping bag?" He nods. Well this is a terrible idea, but I don't want him to have to sleep on the cold hard floor all night. "Do you... umm... Do you wanna share mine?" I ask, blushing uncontrollably. He pauses and turns red. God this is a stupid thing to do.

"You sure about that Deku? You're in heat, you know I'm in rut. That could end badly." He says, a smirk on his face. I turn an even darker shade of red. 

"Well if you wanna sleep on the cold hard ground all night be my guest! Gods Kacchan why do you have to be so dirty minded?" He looks surprised. He turns even more red and stares at me for a bit. 

"Sure Deku we can share. But only because you're cute when you pout." He says. 

"Kacchan!" I whisper scream, punching him in the shoulder. We walk over to my sleeping bag-which is thankfully sized to fit 3 people- and climb in. 

"Goodnight nerd"

 "goodnight Kacchan" I drift into the easiest sleep of my life, blissfully unaware of the nightmare that was to come.

————————————————————————
1141 words. Surprise BakuDeku fans! You thought I was gonna update on Friday didn't you? Well surprise I'm updating on a Wednesday! You get a chapter early this week. Your welcome BakuDeku fans. Should I include smut later in this story? Would you guys like to see that? Let me know in the comments.