First date

Deku's P.O.V
I suppress a moan as he sucks on my neck, no doubt leaving a mark. He trails across my collar bone, leaving tender kisses in his wake. He's looking for my sweet spot, trying to get me to moan. He finds his target as an overwhelming pleasure washes over me. I moan out his name.

"Kacchan~" I can feel his smirk as he continues sucking and kissing that one spot, trying to make me moan even more. He leaves me in downward spiral of pleasure, Leaving me a moaning mess. He pulls away, muttering three words that make my heart stop and then beat faster.

"I love you" He leans down and starts kissing that one spot once more, my loud moans urging him on. He stops his attack and captures my lips in his...

(End of dream) 

I wake up panting, blushing furiously in an empty bed. The smell of my hormones are so strong that even I'm bothered by it. I grab my bag, taking out my pills and quickly swallowing a few down. I grab a can of air freshener and spray it around the room. I notice the note on the nightstand, unfolding it and reading the neat handwriting on the page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I went downstairs to make breakfast. Come down when you feel like it. Don't forget to take your pills.
Xoxo~Katsuki"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I make my way downstairs where Kacchan has just finished making pancakes. He turns and smiles at me. 

"Morning Izuku. Sit down I made your favorite."

Bakugou's P.O.V

I hear Deku walking down the stairs as I finish making the pancakes. 

"Morning Izuku. Sit down I made your favorite" I say. His eyes light up like Christmas, just like they used to when we were kids. 

"Pancakes?" He asks, bouncing up and down like a child. I nod and he sits at the table. Eagerly awaiting his food. I went the extra mile for him today, butter, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top. Just how he likes them. I set the plate down in front of him and his eyes light up once again.

"Awwwww Kacchan! You remembered how I like my pancakes?" I nod.

"Y-Yeah. You still like them that way don't you?" He nods, pausing for a moment.

"You... stuttered" He says. Shit I did stutter. But only because he's so damn adorable. 

"Ummmm..." I'm drawing a blank. I literally don't know what to say to this. "Just eat your food nerd." I say, trying to save myself from embarrassment.

"You should do that more often. It's cute." He mutters under his breath, most likely thinking I didn't hear. 

"What was that?" I ask. He turns red and looks away.

"Nothing!" He says, way too quickly for it to mean nothing. Time to fuck with him.

"Come on Izuku tell me!" 

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Cuz you're gonna laugh at me!"