Seeing zeus grow slower and slower Jungkook realised how Strong he had become. Zeus kicked jungkook down and stomped his chest not allowing him to stand. He then raised his hand and the relv appeared in his hand.

Zeus's eyes grew darker as he raised it high. Jungkook Struggled to stand back up. Zeus swirled his relv and directed it towards jungkook's chest but before he could attack him a strong blow had landed on Zeus from the side pushing him off the lying man.

Jungkook smiled at him.
"Taehyung hyung !" he whispered and Taehyung smiled back offering him a hand to get up.

Taehyung's smile soon faded and he turned to face Zeus himself. He ran to Zeus and tackled him with everything he had but Zeus kicked him just once throwing him down far. Taehyung's eyes blazed reddish black now showing that he was going beyond his limit. He charged back at Zeus but this time he channelled all his remaining life energy into his power and went for it at full force.

Before jungkook could go help taehyung another hand caught him from behind trying to trip him but jungkook kicked his face and pushed him. The more vampires he fought, the more they came, keeping him engaged.

Zeus smirked at Taehyung and gestured him to come.  Taehyung yelled and Zoomed towards zeus trying to knockhim off but Zeus resisted and lifted him up with his waist midair. Twirled the man overhead and threw him away like he was no competition.

Jungkook smashed the face of the vampire who was sneakily trying to choke hoseok, alerting him. Hoseok nodded and the duo fought the vampires running towards them on the other Side to attack.

Jin and namjoon were standing against each other's back and backing each other up.

When Taehyung who was almost paralysed tried to move, a heavy bolt of lightning from Zeus fell on his back burning his shirt and him

Zeus wiped his lips, his bloodshot slit like eyes searched for that one girl now. His trailing eyes finally found the prey.

Hyeri was done with all this. she felt so weak to the bones she sure couldn't stand. It felt like all her energy was sucked out completely out of her. She was feeling really dizzy and was the weakest now than ever. This was too much for a mere human like her to bear. Her head pounded like never before that it was unbearable.

She groaned in pain when someone pulled her up by her arm forcefully.

He wrapped his hand around her waist and she could feel his breath on the crook of her neck.

She stirred trying get out his hold but him being the most powerful vampire marked how cruel and ruthless he was.

"Leave me Zeus" she said sternly

"Don't you have the kyrptonite???" He spoke.

"No I don't"

"Don't lie~" Zeus smirked when he saw her feared expression , he had already plotted his new plan.