Christmas special✨ Pt1

1st off um...... don't ask why I have that picture in my camera roll 😃 I'm truly sorry for taking a while to come out with another part, I know I could've wrote this over thanksgiving break but I chose not to anyways ummm yeah hope you enjoy alsooooo I'm gonna make this a Christmas one because it's only like a month till Christmas! 💖
(Setting: shuichi and Kokichi live in a house together)
Shuichi pov:
I woke up in bed and turned to try and hug my boyfriend but when I did nothing was there. I rubbed my eyes and looked again, still not there. 'Did he get up before me?' I grumbled as I got out of bed and walked downstairs to find my boyfriend.

"Hey Kokichi, where are you?" I walked into the kitchen and when I looked across from there I could see Kokichi in the living room on the couch. He must've heard me because he turned his head towards me while he was on the couch.

"Shuichiii, your up!" He sprang up from the couch and ran over to me pulling me into a hug. "Whoa calm down, and what's got you up so early?" "Don't you know what it is today!?" "Um.....I think it's Thursday today" He pulled me out of the hug and looked at me pouting. "No silly, it's Christmas Eve"

'Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Christmas and all that' "I got a lot of stuff I want to do!" "Oh really, like what?" "Well I was thinking we could make cookies and look at Christmas lights and stuff" I smiled calmly. "Sure Kokichi, that sounds great" I kissed Kokichi on the lips then turned and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey shumai~, could you pleeeease make me some breakfast" "of course I can" Kokichi walked back into the living room and sat on the couch while I made some pancakes with syrup.(sorry but I absolutely love pancakes 😀) When I finished the food I walked over to the living room and placed the food down on the table in front of me and Kokichi.

"Here you go" I said taking a bite out of my pancake with syrup. Kokichi took a bite of the food and smiled at me. "Wow it's really good just like everything you cook" I blushed, a little bit embarrassed. "Thanks Kokichi" We finished our food while talking about random things.

"Hey Shumai, you got a little bit of syrup on your face" He pointed to where it was on my face. "Oh thanks" I tried to get it off but I kept on missing it. Kokichi grabbed both my hands from my face and licked the syrup off of my cheek. "Nee hee hee, your so silly shuichi!"
End of pt1

You know what I've been writing this story for 3 days and I just wanna get something out so ima make a pt 2 😀👏 um yeah sorry for the wait but I'll try to get the second part out tomorrow or the day after, alright bye :)