Midnight snack :3

Wow here's another one 🤩 um hope u like it

Shuichi pov: (when isn't it his POV 😀)
I woke up in the middle of the night in my bed. I leaned over to look at my nightstand, the time was 12:04. I was pretty hungry so I got up out of my bed and headed towards the dining hall. When I got there I found Kokichi eating some cookies and milk sitting at the dining table.

"Who's there?" "I-it's me, shuichi, is that you Kokichi?" "Shumai, your here!" "Y-yeah, I was hungry so I came here to eat something"

I walked over to Kokichi and looked at what he was eating. "What do you want some?" He held a cookie up to my face while he smiled. "Cmon open up!" I opened my mouth and bit into the cookie he was holding up to my face. I started blushing because my crush was feeding me a cookie.

Kokichi then did something unexpected. He stood up and went closer to my face. He put his mouth on the other end of the cookie and bit into it. "Mmmm, don't these cookies taste food Shumai?" "U-uh y-yeah I g-guess". I was a blushing mess because of what Kokichi just did.

I sat down and Kokichi did the same so we could keep on eating the cookies. It was starting to get a little awkward so I tried to break the tension in the air by talking to Kokichi. "So um, why are you up this late Kokichi?" "I couldn't sleep at all tonight shumai, I was thinking about you~" "a-about me?" "Yeah" Wait what, why would Kokichi say that? He's probably just lying again.

Kokichi inches closer to me to where our noses were almost touching. I backed up and stood up from my chair, Kokichi got up too coming closer to me. I backed up until I felt something behind me, the wall. Kokichi walked up to me and took both of my hands and pinned them to the wall. "K-Kokichi" "shuichi, do you like me?" "W-what?" Did I what? "You heard me, do you like me?" "Uh, w-well, uhm, I don't know, why are you asking m-me this?"

He came closer to my face looking me directly in the eyes. He did something I never ever thought would happen. He put his lips onto mine kissing me. After 1 or 2 seconds I started kissing back too. He bit my lip asking for entrance and I parted my mouth slightly. His tongue explored my mouth moving perfectly in sync with mine. It was a very heated kiss, we did it for a while until we both had to break apart for air.

"K-Kokichi-" "I love you shuichi" he said looking me in the eyes. "I-I love you too Kokichi" END

482. Words

Yeah ik that wasn't a really good chapter but I have school tomorrow and I'm tired so :p