No more lies 😶

We back at it again 😎 we'll uh I am and I made this new chapter, I hope you like it, man I'm running out of ideas and I'm only on the third story, alright well enjoy :3

Shuichi POV: (it's probably always gonna be his😀
You know what, I'm done with kokichis lies. I don't mind him but he's always lying and sometimes I can't see through those lies, I need something to make him stop lying. (Shuichi is outside of the dorms rn btw)

Maybe I could ask him? No there's no way he would just stop lying if I asked him to. Maybe I could torture him? No that's way too far. Hmmm.

While I was lost in thought miu came up to me. "Hey pooichi, whats up with you?" "Hm, oh I was just thinking" "about what?" We'll I guess I could tell her about it. "Oh uhm, I was just thinking of a way to get Kokichi to stop lying" "hmmm, yeah that little abortion does lie a lot, it would be good if he stopped-" "wait, shuichi I have an idea of how to make him stop lying" "really, how?" "Well I have two ways, you wanna hear the first one or the second?" "The first one I guess?" "Ok so, I say we try and brainwash him so he doesn't lie" "first of all no, and second, how would we even brainwash him?" "Alright, alright, my second idea is for me to make a lie detector" "A lie detector?" "Yeah like what they use to make people fess up, your a detective you've used one before right?" "Well no I haven't, we never had one, and also how are you gonna make a lie detector" "what are you doubting me or something you ugly pig?" "W-what, no I just-" "you are, aren't you!?, fine I'll make the best lie detector you've ever seen you just watch!"

With that she stormed off to her ultimate lab to go make what she claimed was a lie detector. It was still morning and I was gonna be late for breakfast in the dining hall, hopefully I don't get into trouble for it.

I walked to the dining hall and when I opened the doors I saw everyone staring at me. I pulled my hat down further so I didn't have to see anyone staring at me and I sat in the only seat left with Kokichi and kibo.

Kirumi came over to me and placed some eggs and toast on the table in front of me. "Thank you kirumi sorry for being late" "Please do not worry about it, it is alright, do you know if miu will be joining us?" "Uh, miu said she had something to do in her ultimate lab, she was gonna make something" I didn't completely lie about what I said, I mean she is making something, specifically a lie detector. "Oh ok , thank you"

I sighed as I picked up my fork and started eating my eggs. "Hey Shumai~, why were you late this morning" "why do you keep calling me Shumai?" "Because I feel like it" he said with a grin. Another lie, I really wish I had that lie detector right now. "Anyway don't avoid my question, I asked why you were late" I looked down my hat covering most of my face. "I slept in a little late" I didn't want him to know yet that miu is making a lie detector.

Kokichi took my hat off of my head and put it on his.
"Hey what was that for!?" "Do I look like a detective now Shumai?" "Nee-hee-hee" "Hey why did you take my hat!?" "Because I cant see your beautiful face when you have it on~!" "K-Kokich-" "Just kidding, that was a lie!"

"Can I have my hat back now?" I said looking down. "But don't I look good in this hat?" I looked up to see Kokichi wearing my hat smiling. He did look kind of cute with that hat on, but I can't tell him that.

I think I was staring at him for too long because then he said "You've been staring at me for a long time shumai~, do you love me or something" "w-what?" "Never mind, nee hee hee!"

I ignored kokichis comment and continued to eat my food knowing Kokichi wouldn't give me my hat back. "Shumai you've got toast crumbs on your face" He reaches his hand out and wiped the crumbs off my face. I turned red because of what he just did, I wish I had my hat on right now so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"Aw I love it when your flustered shumai~" I got even more red because of the comments he was making.

I finished my food and then I left to go check if miu was done with the lie detector yet. I knocked on her ultimate lab door and I heard someone walking towards the door from the inside. "Are you here for the lie detector?" "Yes, did you finish it?" "Hell yeah I did!" She placed a device in my hand. "So how does it work?" "Ok so if someone says a lie it will beep, it's turned on at all times so if your telling a lie you shouldn't have that thing with you" "oh, ok thank you miu!"

I ran over to my dorm and went inside to test out the lie detector. I sat on my bed thinking of what to say. Ok I'll say a truth then. "My name is shuichi saihara" Alright, now I'll say a lie. "My name is not shuichi saihara" *bzzt*

I was shocked, the lie detector actually worked, now I can use it on Kokichi. There are some things I've always wanted to ask him. Maybe I can invite him over to my dorm so we can talk.

I left my dorm room and went to kokichis to see if he was there. I knocked on the door and then I heard footsteps coming from inside the room. Kokichi open ended the door and looked at me. "Hey Shumai!" "H-hey Kokichi" "What did you come over here for, do you finally want to join my organization?" "N-no, I wanted to invite you over to my dorm" "Why did you want to invite me to your dorm?" "I have some thing I wanted to talk about with you" "oh ok!"

I signaled for him to follow me and we made it back to my dorm room. I closed the door behind us and walked to my bed and sat down, Kokichi then sat down on my bed across from me.

"So what did you want to talk about shuichi?" "Well I just wanted to ask you some questions" "Oooooo, so I'm gonna get interrogated by a detective?" "I-I guess?" "Anyways if you lie your gonna be in trouble Kokichi" "why would I be?" "You'll see" I said with a smile. "No promises shumai~" he said with a devilish grin.

Well now I know the first question. Why does he always call me Shumai? "Alright first question, why do you always call me Shumai?" "Because I can, that's why!" *bzzt* "What was that Shumai" He lied, I didn't really expect anything else. I pulled out the lie detector and showed it to him. "What's that?" "It's a lie detector, so I can tell if your lying or not" He looked at me surprised but then a smile spread across his face. "Silly there's no way that's a lie detector" "fine then I'll prove it, say something true Kokichi" "uhm, my name is Kokichi oma and I love panta!" No sound. "Now say a lie" "I hate panta" *bzzt*

"Is that enough proof for you?" "Yeah I guess" " oh sorry Shumai, I have to go meet up with Gonta, I said I would help him with something so I gotta leave!" *bzzt* "that's a lie Kokichi" Kokichi looked scared and he tried running up to my door to get out but I got up too and grabbed his arm before he could leave.

"Kokichi, why are you trying to leave?" "Because I'm getting bored" *bzzt* "I mean because I feel like leaving" *bzzt* "Kokichi just tell me the truth!" "Because I don't want you to know the truth!" No answer.

I closed the halfway opened door and hugged Kokichi. "W-whats this for" "Kokichi, what don't you want me to know?" I took his hand and led him to the bed, I sat down and he sat down in front of me. I could see Kokichi crying. "Kokichi, whats so important that you have to keep it a secret from me?" "Nothing" *bzzt* "Kokichi, please tell me the truth" "I-I, i love you shuichi" I sat there in shock, I didn't know that what he was going to say.

Before he could say anything or try to leave again I leaned in closer to him and kissed him, he kissed back, it was a  passionate kiss, when I pulled back I cupped kokichis cheeks in my hand and used my thumbs to wipe his tears away. "I love you too Kokichi" Kokichis eyes widened, a smile spread across his face. He came up to me and hugged me burying his face in my neck.

We sat there for awhile, me comforting Kokichi rubbing his back and holding him close. I could hear light snores coming from Kokichi, I picked him up and places him in bed beside me. I went down underneath the covers with Kokichi and cuddled with him until I fell asleep. END

-1621 words

DANG I MADE THIS STORY LONG- dnskdndjdjddjs
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it, ima try and come out with more