Lets play cops and robbers! GIVE ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BANG BANG

Crab nagito- also Here's this um oneshot for you guys,  I love you all and thanks for reading, sorry for not posting for over 2 months I've been.......lazy as always, anyways hope you enjoy!!!!!! 🥲🔫(I decided to make this one a bit longer since I felt bad for not posting) to

Shuichi p0v:
I was bored so I decided I would hang out with Kokichi.....I can't help but be interested in the little devil, I want to know his secrets....

I knocked on kokichis dorm room and to my surprise Kokichi quickly opened the door almost as if he was already there. "Hey shuichiii, whatcha doing?" "O-oh um...I wanted to know if we could hang out?" Kokichi seemed to have a surprised expression but it only lasted for a second.

"You want to hang out with me~? That's a very risky choice of you to make shuichi~" Risky? I don't think Kokichi is all that dangerous to be honest. "What makes you say that?" "Well don't you know? I'm the leader of a secret evil organization with 10,000 members!" I stared at him blankly and sighed. "Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it"

He did his signature laugh as always. "Nee-hee-hee~! Your no fun shuichi~ Anywhoooo~ what did you want to do?" Oh right....I came over to hang out with him but I had no clue what I wanted to do. "Ah, I'm not sure"

He made a humming noise as if he was thinking about something and after a couple more seconds he spoke again. "Oh I know! How about we play cops and robbers!"

I looked at him a bit confused. "C-cops and robbers?" "Yeah! I'll be the robber and you can be the cop~" "ah but aren't you supposed to have more than two people?" "Yeah but it doesn't matter, we can do it with just you and me" "o-oh alright if you say so" "okay! So just in case you don't know how to playyyy, I have to grab a specific object and run away with it safely and not get caught by you, sound good?" It sounds simple enough. "Yeah I got it" "great!"

He stepped out of his dorm room and shut the door behind him. He grabbed my hat off of my head and smirked. "Let's use this as the item!" "H-hey dont just take things without asking!" He giggled and looked up at me. "Awww, I'm sorry Shumai~" I blushed a bit and snatched my hat back quickly. "H-hey-!" "I need to have the hat and put it somewhere, your not supposed to start off with it in your possession right?" He stayed quiet for a second and then nodded his head. "Mhm! Your right!" "Okay then let's go outside and play the game"

We ended up heading outside out the dormitory and I put my hat on the grass outside and stood a little bit aways away from it while Kokichi was a pretty good distance away. I put a thumbs up signifying I was ready and Kokichi ran off to my right heading out of view. "Where did he go?"

I cautiously started to walk forwards to try and peek around to the right but as soon as I did I heard footsteps behind me and quickly turned around seeing Kokichi who had just picked up my hat starting to run away with it. "H-hey get back here!" I ran after him quickly. "Nee-hee-hee~! Never~!"

He ran off into the dining hall door and he quickly shut the door behind him making more distance between us and I opened the door continuing to run after him barely catching up to him.

He turned a corner and running back out of the dining room and into the school building proceeded to turn another corner and I barely saw hit foot as he ran off into the boys bathroom. "I got you now" I whispered to myself as I entered the boys bathroom.

To my surprise I didn't see him there which meant he was probably in one of the stalls. I walked to the closest stall and opened it seeing Kokichi just standing there.

"I got you now" I chuckled and moved my arm to try and grab the hat from him but he moved his arm behind him holding the hat behind his back. "H-hey I caught you, give up already" "mmmm~ nope!" I narrowed my eyes determined to get my hat back and I reached behind him but he took the hat and moved it again. "Try again~!"

I used my other hand to reach for the hat but he moved it again and put up in the air behind him. "Nee-hee-hee~! Your really bad at this shuichi~"

I reached both my hands around him and moved forwards grabbing the hat with my hand. "Got it!" Kokichi stood completely still. "Hey what's wrong?" I realized the position we were in and we were only about an inch apart and my chest was right in his face. "A-ah! Sorry!" My face flushed red and I moved away bringing my arms back to my side.

Kokichis face was a bright red which I could only assume it was because he was flustered. I put the hat back on my head trying to cover up my now bright red face.

"Wow shuichi~ you came pretty close to me there~ were you trying to give me a hug~?" I looked down embarrassedly. "N-no!" He looked at me and giggled. "Aww Shumai is so adorable when he's flustered~" "s-shut up, why are you calling me adorable?" "Hmmm I don't know~ maybe it's because I like you shuichi~" He got closer to me and smirked. "W-what?" "You heard me~" He whispered and leaned up close to my face, I felt my whole body heat up and I quickly backed up but Kokichi had locked the stall door behind me.

"Nee-hee-hee! I'm just kiddiiing!" He backed away and giggled. I wanted to say that I was relieved but I was a little bit upset that he was just kidding. I looked down dejectedly and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Ohhhh, does shuichi like me?" I bit the inside of my lip and tilted my head even further down. He came up to me and lifted my face cupping it with his two hands. "If you really don't like me you can refuse this~"

He gently leaned his head towards mine and kissed me. I obviously kissed back and after a couple seconds we both pulled away and my face was a bright red. "Wowwwww, your lips are like totally soft!" "S-shush no they aren't" He just giggled and unlocked the stall door. "We'll see you around mr detective~" (make up your own ending 🙄)
END
1135 words

Wow I took like a million years to get this out but whatever, hope you enjoyed it or something 😭 no but seriously thank you all so much for reading