Fair time ☁️✨

Ok so the reason I'm not updating much is because I'm also working on another oneshot book so if you want to check that out you can just saying 👀 anyways here's a fluff because the last oneshot was ✨interesting✨  so here you go😀 and thanks for the reads, I know you as one person may seem insignificant but it's nice to know people are reading my stuff anyways cya at the end of the oneshot 😌(don't mind the picture at the top RNEKDDNSJSJ$

Shuichi Pov:
I was looking in the mirror at my outfit. I had on a black sweater with some black skinny jeans with boots. I was going on a date with Kokichi tonight, we were going to a fair to hang out. I was kinda nervous since this was our first date. Yesterday he told me about his feeling and I accepted and he suggested we go to the fair coming up the following day.

I sighed and then went over to my desk in my room grabbing my hat and putting it on. I didn't really like looking at people in the eyes and I knew there were going to be a lot of people at the fair so I brought my hat. The fair wasn't too far from my house actually so me and Kokichi were going to walk there together.

Just then I heard my doorbell ring signaling Kokichi was probably here. "I should go downstairs", I mumbled running down the steps careful not to trip. Once I got to the door I opened it and saw Kokichi standing there looking cute as ever. He had on a light purple hoodie with some blue skinny jeans and black shoes. My face turned red just from looking at him.

"Whoa, you look really hot tonight mr detective"  , he said smirking. "T-thanks", I said putting on my hat covering my eyes. "And you look really cute tonight Kokichi", I said hoping he wouldn't think I was weird for saying that. I could see him blush from under my hat, I don't think he was expecting me to compliment him back with something like that.

"Anyways lets get going", he said taking my hand. I walked out of my house with Kokichi and closed the door behind me. We started walking towards the fair in the darkness, the streetlights being the only light source. I looked into the night sky as I walked admiring its beauty. "The stars are really pretty", I said still holding kokichis hand. Kokichi looked up at the night sky with me enjoying the sight just like me. "Yeah it is really pretty, almost as pretty as you are Shumai~"

I blushed a dark shade of red that you could only see if I walked under a streetlight. Kokichi let out a chuckle and we continued to walk to the fair. As we arrived at our destination we bought our wristbands at the front of the fair and entered.
End.

This is really only a part one I will make a second part, sorry I just really wanted to get something out for u guys but I promise I'll make a part two k hope you enjoyed I'll make another one baiiiii UwU