Fair time pt2 😀

Take the mooblooms 😎👆DBSJDDJSJSSJJ jeez I'm genuinely sorry for not posting Oneshots- it's not really because my life is busy, I just really don't have any motivation and I'm super lazy even though I just made this for fun, anyways here the long awaited pt 2 yayyyyy sigh anyways hope there's people that were still waiting around for this anyway bye

Shuichi Pov:

We were now inside of the fair and ready to have some fun. "Hey shuichi! What should we do first?" I looked over at Kokichi seeing him all pumped up. "Heheh" "Heeeey, what so funny?" "Oh, it's nothing, it's just you seem really excited about this" "Well duh, I get to go on a date with youuu" He poked me in the chest a little bit. "O-oh, I guess I'm happy about that too" I smiled warmly back at him.

"Anyways what should we do first shuichi?" I looked around at all the large rides. "I'm not sure" Kokichis eyes lit up when he saw the Ferris wheel. "Let's go on that shuichi" "Hm? Oh but, shouldn't we save that for last when we're tired from all the rides?" "Oh, your right shuichi! That's for the end when we get to kiss!" "W-what?" "Nee-hee-hee, I'm just joking shuichi, now cmon let's go on some rides!"

Kokichi dragged me around everywhere going on a bunch of rides with me following behind having fun with him. "H-hey k-Kokichi, can we ah, stop for a b-break?" Kokichi stopped in his tracks looking behind him. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know that you were tired shuichi, does this mean we can go on the Ferris wheel!?"

"Oh, yeah I guess so" "Alright then let's go shuichi!" He dragged me to the Ferris wheel and we got in one of the carts and we ascended from the ground. "Whoa, you can see everything from up here can't you?" I looked over the side of the cart and down below us. "It is really pretty isn't it?" "Hehe, it kind of reminds me of how pretty you are shuichi"

I blushed. "R-really?" He was sitting right beside me so he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, just as pretty as you are shuichi" "th-thanks, I- I love you Kokichi"

Kokichi lifted his head up off my shoulder. "I love you too shuichi, now we kiss riiiiight?" "Wait what- mph-!" Kokichi presses his lips against mine kissing me, I kissed back and we eventually broke apart for breath. "H-hey! You can't just do that Kokichi!"

"Hm? What did you not like it? Aww, y-your really gonna make me cry shuichi" "W-what, no I loved it, and I love when you kiss me it's just, it was a little unexpected" "I'm just joking shuichi! I love it when you kiss me too...."

The ride came to a stop and we got off, blah blah blah we went out of the fair, he came to my house to stay there for the night, we slept together, and yeahhhhhhhh(lmao I'm lazy-)
End.
515 words

Ugh I'm lazy, I'll try to get another part out in less than a week this time(hopefully) anywayyyyys cya also thanks for reading this DBDJDNDND