Capítulo 48

I was on my vanity, looking at my reflection on the mirror, and my eyes were surprised with what they saw

I was on my vanity, looking at my reflection on the mirror, and my eyes were surprised with what they saw. It looked like me but at the same time, I didn't recognize the beautiful girl looking back at me.

"Are you ready?" My sister's reflexion appeared in the mirror next to me.

"I'm not sure." I confess

"Yes you are." Sabrina smiled at me. "This was meant to be for the beginning." She hugs me from beyond.

"Thank you, for everything, Brina." I look at my best friends' eyes.

"What are sisters for?" She jokes.

"What is going on with all the chit chat?" Lilith entered the chambers, dressed in a beautiful dark blue dress, popping out her eye colour. Well, not exactly "hers".

"I'm calming down the bride." The blonde girl said.

"Well she shouldn't be nervous at all, after all if Caliban makes a wrong move, I will be there to cut his tongue out. And all of the remaining parts of his body." Lilith warns me.

"It's the first time you ever called him Caliban not clay demon or something else mean." I smile at her.

"I guess weddings bring out my most sensible part." Both me and Sabrina laughed at Lilith's statement.

"I'm surprised you even have one Lilith." Sabrina teases and the she-demon roll her eyes at my sister.

"Let's go girls, before your father decides to turn Caliban back to clay." Lilith says.

Lilith teletransport us to the wedding venue. After much consideration, I decided to marry in Earth and not in Hell. My wedding with Caliban was going to be a personal event and not a celebration in Hell. He agreed with me, so I choose the same venue at the forest where my parents got married.

I was dressed in white with gold accents, mixing my place at earth with my place in Hell, I was both proudly human and Queen of Hell, and I wasn't ashamed of either one of my parts.

Sabrina went first, carrying a bouquet of gold roses, and then it was my turn. Lilith was the one taking me down the aisle after I had asked her to. Lucifer had accepted which much reluctancy that the woman was going to represent my family, since she was the one who taught me everything about Hell and she treated me like her own when I arrived at Hell, even though I wasn't. Lilith was my family too. But my devil father had me agreeing with saving the father-daughter dance to him.

"Ready?" Lilith asked me, before I entered the clearing where all my guests were.

"As I will ever be." I say.

"We can still make a run for it." She offers.

"Stop it, Lilith." I smile at her offer.

"Just saying." She continues.

"Now, take me to him."

"Yes, your majesty." She smiles at me and crosses her arm with mine, taking me down the aisle.

Caliban was all dressed in a black smoking suit. My eyes meet his and his face lit up.

I walked down seeing all the familiar faces. Lucifer, Roz, Harvey, Theo, some friendly faces from the academy of unseen arts, aunt Hilda and Zelda, Ambrose, Salem, Michael and much more. But my eyes couldn't stop finding Caliban's one. And then a warm light appeared on top of me, and I knew that was my mother, she was looking up for me and I smiled.

Lilith let go of my arm and I join Caliban on the altar.

"You look breath taking, Princess." He whispers at me and I smile.

"You don't look so bad too." I tease and he smirks.

Zelda was the one uniting me and Caliban on the holy sacred bonds of marriage. She starts the ceremony and me and Caliban can't stop gazing at each other.

"Now the groom and bride can share theirs vows."

"I was not created as a human so my knowledge on human's tradition is very little but for you Serena, I'm willingly to try. I didn't know love before I met you, there is no such thing as that in Hell, but the moment I saw you so willingly to leave your home to protect the people you cared about, I was mesmerized by your strength and sacrifice, no demon I ever know would risk anything for somebody else, but there you are, a mortal brave enough to stay in Hell. I was in love with you before I even know what love was. I want to spend the rest of my immortal life with you, to be by your side as long as possible and to see your smile every day and to be loved by you every second of everyday. Being loved by you can only be described by walking on Hell fire and not being burn by it. I love you, princess." Caliban says and my eyes are already tearing up at his words.

"I love you too. I've never felt like I belong anywhere after my parents died, I was surrounded by amazing friends but even then, I felt alone most of the time. I needed someone to push me to my limits, to challenge me, to comfort me when I needed to, to not treat me like a weak little girl who just had lost her parents, but as an equal, and you gave me that. You treated me like the woman I could be, and you taught me how powerful I am, and I'm thankful for that. Being in love with you is the most amazing feeling I had ever experience and I don't want it ever to end." I exhale as I left my heart on that moment in front of everyone, but especially, in front of the person I love the most.

"Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride now." Zelda says and Caliban smiles at me, gently grabbing my face and kissing my lips passionately.

This was it, the beginning of the rest of my life with Caliban.

*******

I imagined the wedding dress as a mix of this two:

********

********

Sorry for the cheesy vows, I never actually saw a wedding or heard actually vows that weren't written in detail for movies.

I took time to write this chapter because I was postponing the fact that I had to finish one of my favourite fanfics.

Anyway, one chapter to go