Capítulo 46

I was sitting on the porch of my room when the moon was on the red sky. In Hell everything was very red, probably because of Lucifer's thirst for blood. I knew what it had to be done, so, I did.

"Michael." I called and a bright warm light appeared next to me.

"Serena." He smiles at me. "I must say I'm surprised you called for me."

"I'm sorry, you must have better things to do in Heaven that coming here."

"Nothing as important." He smirks at me.

"I need your help." I admit.

"Anything." He smiles kindly to me, not knowing what anything would really mean.

"I need to go to Heaven." I say.

"Why?" He shakes his head.

"I need Gabriel to break the curse. About my first born." My eyes leave his and look at the wall behind him. Talking about my future child continues to be strange.

"Oh... Serena, to go to Heaven you need an angel to take you, and you must be invited by one. In any other way you die just by reaching close."

"That's why I need your help, so you can invite me."

"Serena, I doubt my brother will ever help you. What you are asking requires a lot of vital strength from angels and I can't do it alone."

"Please Michael, is the only change I have to stop the curse from ever happen. I can't deal with the pain of losing my child." I beg him and after a couple of seconds he just nods.

I was dressed fully in gold, a light gold dress. Lilith told me to avoid the colour white in Heaven because angels were vain about it. I was in the middle of the throne room all alone, waiting for Michael to come and get me. I was beyond nervous. Gabriel hated me, the entire Heaven probably wouldn't fancy me either, being the Queen of Hell and all of that. And worst, I was Lucifer's daughter, the angel who had cause a revolution in Heaven.

Michael appeared in the room and he looked divine, with a white shirt and white pants. His black hair and greenish-blue eyes popped like he was the most beautiful been ever made. I guess all angels are attractive by nature, since the whole vanity thing.

"Ready?" He reaches his hand to mine and I start walking to him.

"She won't go alone." I turn around and Caliban was walking to us, dressed in all black, contrasting Michael perfectly. The angel and the demon. "I'm coming with her." He affirms.

"Demons aren't welcome in Heaven, or even allowed." Michael said in an overbearing tone like I had never heard him use.

"Don't care, she's not coming without me." Caliban says, coming face to face with Michael.

"You aren't invited." Michael says.

"Then invite me." Caliban impose himself.

"Well, you will have to throw a big party then." Sabrina voices echoed my ears as she appeared in a fire storm in the room. "I'm coming too." I smile by seeing her.

"Holy grail..." Michael mummers. "You must understand that Heaven is not a party you can simply crash. You need to be invited for a good reason, and I'm not taking a demon, a half-mortal and the Queen of Hell all together to Heaven. That's madness."

"I'm sure you can find a way." Sabrina smiles to the angel. "Or else I can always crash Heaven and bring Hell with me." She says

"You wouldn't." Michael confronts her.

"Watch me." She warns him.

"Fine. I hope you know the troubles you are getting myself into." Michael gives up and sigh.

"Heaven where we go." Sabrina smiles.

Michael transport us to the middle of an all open white space, with columns reaching for the highest point of the sky, until losing sign of the clouds.

"I was hoping something... else." I admit.

"You can only see what the angels allow to see, I brought you all to the "hall" of Heaven, if you need a name. Gabriel will meet us here." Michael informs the group.

"Thank you, Michael, for bringing us." I say.

"I truly hope you know what you are doing Serena, this meeting can cause a war if not well conducted." The angels warn me. I was risking a lot by crashing Heaven.

"If something happens, I want you to stay with your people." I tell him. "You already took too much risks by befriending me. If it comes to a war, I want you to be far away from it." I tell him, low enough to just him to hear.

His Adam's apple rises and falls, swallowing my words, and he nods.

"I couldn't believe my peers when I heard that the Queen of Hell was in Heaven." I turn around to see Gabriel landing in the ground next to me. "You must be insane Michael, to bring the enemy to our realm."

"I asked him too, he's only helping me." I say, defending Michael.

"Then he's a fool for doing it so." Gabriel says with bittersweet on his tone.

"I'm here because I need something from Heaven." I state.

"You are lunatic, aren't you?!" He laughs at my face.

"Careful angel, or you will lose your tongue." Caliban warns him, but I push him to beyond me.

"I see you brought your little pet demon." Gabriel keeps teasing us.

"Enough boys, play nice." Sabrina says.

"The half-mortal witch, the other daughter of Lucifer, I see that my brother kept on making more mistakes after leaving Heaven."

"Brother, that's enough." Michael snaps. "The Queen of Hell is here to make peace, not war, and you will hear her."

"Fine, brother, if you insist. What does our highness needs?" He asks.

"To break a curse, from the Dark Book." I say.

"I heard about it, but you seem pretty alive to me, even a little too much." He smirks at me.

"That's because the curse will take the life on my unborn child." I say while he keeps walking in circles around us.

"And why should I help you, daughter of Lucifer?" Gabriel asks.

"What do you want in return?" I rise my eyebrow.

"That's just it, I don't want anything from you." He smiles.

"But you will. I didn't come to Heaven before consulting the Fates." I inform the "oh so superior" angel.

"Those three old witches?" He laughs at my statement.

"You know that they are not just witches." I warn him, remembering that the Fates are actually goddess.

"And what did they saw now?" He asks, curious.

"My child will be heir of the three realms, Heaven, Hell and Earth. Because of me being almost full angel, raised like a mortal and by Caliban being a demon, my child will unity the three realms, and if you stop it, Heaven will fall down, and the three realms will be destroyed by war. Now you choose, Gabriel, will you help me, or will you take your change at another war?"

***************

Yeyyyy finally an update!!! And it's a big one so I hope it satiate your hunger for more chapters!

I'm finally on vacations, so I probably will have more time to write.

I just started a new story, it's a fanfic for Peter Pan in the Once Upon a Time tv show. I forgot how big of a crush I had on him the first time I saw the show, and after I read about a million fanfics about him, I just HAD to write my own! 

Please go to my profile and read it!!! It would mean the world to me.