Capítulo 45

I was reading a book on the library, when a fired paper appears on the middle of the air. A note.

"Meet me at my house.

-Sabrina"

I transport myself from the library to the front of the Spellman's mortuary. I open the door and head to the front of the stairs.

"Brina!" I shout, announcing myself.

"Serena, darling, it's so good to see you!" Hilda comes down and gives me a momma bear hug. I missed them so much, in Hell there's no one like Hilda to hug me this way. "Come! Sabrina is waiting for you!" She says and guides me to the mortuary part of the house.

I climb down the stairs to find my sister next to Ambrose.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Ambrose thinks –" Sabrina starts saying.

"I think I found a loophole for the curse of the book." He over speaks Sabrina, overenjoyed.

"Okay, then speak!" I say, anxious.

"You have to go to Heaven for that." Ambrose explains.

"What? But only angels can ascend to Heaven." I frown.

"I mean: you need to be invited." He utters.

"Yes, because the Queen of Hell will be invited to Heaven. Of course. Come on Ambrose, Gabriel hates me." I'll never be invited to Heaven.

"But Michael doesn't. I'm pretty sure he's in love with you." My sister says.

"What makes you think that?" I ask, I knew that he fancied me, but love?

"Please, S., he follows you like a puppy." She gestures like it was obvious.

"I can't use Michael to get an invitation." I mumble. It was just wrong.

"You can simply ask him. I bet he won't say no." She continues.

"And then, what?" I ask.

"There's a cup on Heaven, that if you drink from it can annul any curse. The Holy Grail." Ambrose explains and I almost chock.

"You are serious? I thought that it was a myth."

"Well, I only heard about it, it can be a myth but it's the only solution that I have found." He adds.

"Okay. Heaven it is." I finally decide.

Before leaving to Hell I knew I had to talk to Sabrina about the kiss. I couldn't understand what to do alone.

"You seem off." She says, noticing my expression.

I was sitting on her bed, looking at the window.

"I kissed Caliban." I simply say.

"And?" She raises an eyebrow.

"You are not surprised?" I ask, in shock. I thought she would be mad, or worse: disappointed at me.

"You love him." She claims.

"Yes, but we haven't fixed our issues yet. I don't know in what point of our relationship we are. Or even if we have one."

"Serena, you know that I haven't always liked Caliban, I still have my doubts about him, but when you were with him you were happier. He makes you happier. And, if you are willing to forgive both of your mistakes that I think you already did, and willing to move forward, you should at least try. You two belong together. The light and the darkness, they are draw to each other." She smiles empathically at me.

*****

Sorry for the delay on the upload! I hope you know how much I love you all so much for the your support!!

I know that sometimes I make mistakes on the grammar but English isn't my native language, Portuguese is, and I haven't had English classes for years now, so I apologise for the mistakes.