Capítulo 47

For anyone who asked, this is how I imagined Michael

******************

When Caliban, Sabrina and I arrived at Hell, all I wanted to do was take a long bath and sleep for days. The Dark book's power leaving my body was exhausting, and I was barely holding myself together.

"Well, now that the curse is finally broke, I should go tell Nick and the gang that you are okay. And my family, of course, aunt Hilda was worried sick about you. And I sense you two have much to talk. See you later Serena." My best friend said and left me with Caliban, right when I needed her the most to avoid the conversation that was about to happen.

"So... The curse is finally broken." He says.

"Yeah, but now every demon will try to challenge me after they find out I no longer have the Dark book's power to protect myself." I say.

"I would never let any of them hurt you. Powerless or not."

"Thank you. I should go tell Lucifer about what happened in Heaven."

"Is It true?" He asked and I stopped on my feet, turning around to face him. "That our first born would reign over all the three realms?"

"Yes, that was what the Fates told me. If I choose that path." I explain.

"The path where you stay with me in Hell?"

"Yes." I say.

"Will you?" He asks, clarifying next. "Stay in Hell with me?"

"I don't know." I answer honestly.

"I love you, Serena. My feelings haven't change about you. Have yours?" Caliban asks me.

"No." I confess.

"Then marry me." He caught me by surprise.

"What?" I gag.

"Marry me. I don't want us to be King and Queen, but husband and wife. I want to spend eternity with you. I promise you that I will do right by you for the rest of my life, and to make up to you for everything I did wrong." He says and then pauses, coming closer to me.

"Will you marry me, Serena Morningstar Simmons?" He asks and I'm sure my heart skipped a beat.

***

We are coming to the end of the book, are you sad that the story is finally ending?