Capítulo 24

That night I couldn't sleep, I wake up between nightmares and uncontrolled cries. I wander around the Spellman's house until I found the guest room, where Caliban was lying above one of his arms while the other was holding a book. He lets go of the object when he sees me on the door.

"Hey." He says, casually.

"I couldn't sleep." I explain, trying not to look at him directly.

"Oh." He mumbles. "Can I help?"

"Can I lay next to you?" I ask.

"Of course." He opens a big space for me in his bed. I lay there, without touching him. The smell of fire and must made me feel like home and I closed my eyes, falling asleep fast.

...

"So, what's the plan?" I ask.

"We are just waiting for a comeback from Lucifer." Sabrina says.

"So... no big strategy for bringing him down?" I frown.

"We are in disadvantage, the coven is weak, and you are hurt because of the bonding spell, so we can't face Lucifer like this." Sabrina informs me.

"You do have me." Caliban says.

"And what good does that do?" Sabrina rolls her eyes.

"Battling is a common thing in Hell. And my powers aren't weak as the mortals." Caliban continues to explain.

"Yeah but you are still a traitor" Harvey says. "Why should we even trust him? He betrayed you, Serena."

"How about I show you how we deal with mortals like you in Hell?" Caliban starts to walk towards Harvey, and I put myself in the middle of both, putting my hands in Caliban's chest stopping him to get closer with Harvey.

"Guys... let's not fight between us. We have a common enemy and we should focus on that." I remember them.

"Fine. Just don't get on our way, Caliban. I won't hesitate in leaving you under Lucifer control if you betrayed us." Sabrina warns Caliban and he just ignores her.

I was scared for what was coming next.

I wake up in the middle of the night, incapable of sleeping more than two hours between the nightmares and the pain in my heart. I was back in earth and there was only one place I wanted to go, that might help me: Home.

I swirl in front of the mirror and my clothes changes from PJ's to a red simple dress. I leave Sabrina's bedroom, trying not to wake my overprotective sister, she would never allow me to leave her house alone.

I go down the stairs and I see no one, so I make my way to the door. When I grab the handle, I fell a hand covering my mouth and someone pulls me away from the door. I'm about to scream when I see the familiar green eyes.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I'm going for a walk." I lie.

"With Lucifer free?" He frowns. "That doesn't sound wise."

"I need to go to somewhere, okay?" I roll my eyes.

"Fine, but I will go with you. I won't leave you alone without protection." He says.

"Can't you just teletransport us?" I ask impatiently.

"Lucifer can sense if I use Hell's power."

I walked in Greendale until I finally arrived to a gray house near the woods. My house. I enchanted a spell and the doors opened, revealing the familiar display.

My living room is exactly how I remember it, except the new lay of dust. Caliban walked slowly behind me, like he was trying to analyze everything too quick.

"You grew up in here?" He asks, with no judgement.

"Yes." I travel the furniture with my fingers, remembering every moment I spent in this house.

After I tour my house, looking for something I didn't know what it was, I arrive at my parents' room. Chills travel around my body, I see their smile in a photograph and the tears start leaving my eyes. I miss them so much, and I never felt so alone in this world. When I was in Hell, I was happy with Caliban, and when I was on earth, after they died, I was happy with the gang. But now, all I could feel was pain.

I open their closet and the smell of my mom's perfume invades my brain. What I would give just to hug her one more time. I go through some books and I find something that catches my eyes. It's a diary, a really old one, like my-mother-teen-years one.

I start reading, and the first page makes me smile. It was like I was close to my mother again. As I go deeper, I discover something I wasn't expecting, that changed everything I thought I knew about my parents.

I lay down to my bed, and a veil of dust lifts. I missed my ceiling, my things, my childhood. Why couldn't I go back in time and have my parents back?

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Just wanted to thank you for all the support, I wasn't expecting so many views. I started writting this story just for me, because I fell a hole in Caliban's story and wanted to show that he's not as bad as he looked on the show.

Sometimes i will take a while to update the story because i need inspiration to not screw up this, so please be pacient <3

I hope everyone is safe and sound, and hang tight, together we are stronger.