Ch11: A trap from a monkey

Note: In this chapter, you're about to read is a fanmade version I imagined about Munkigu's backstory, it isn't canon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Night Ninja was devasted... he felt that all this mess was his fault for helping that monkey. He didn't just got tricked by a monkey, he litteraly broke his own truce as well as An Yu's heart, all what he managed to build with An Yu got crushed in one night, what should he do? The Mountain banished him and everybody blames him for what he didn't meant to.

-"I messed up...." thought the ninja, "all what I wanted was to help you.... how could I be so dump..." 

   He walked in the road, the head down, the eyes full of tears behind his mask and the mind filled of guilt. He reached the sport hall where all the Ninjalinos were waiting for in. The small Ninjas were playing soccer til one of them noticed their leader 

-Marvin: *gibberish* (Hey there boss!)

-Daisy: *gibberish* (How it was in Mystery Moutain?)

-Night Ninja: .......

   Curious of their leader's silence, the other Ninjalinos went to him and gathered around him curious, confused and worried about him , one of them was about to ask him another question, and suddenly, Night Ninja fell on his knees and bursted in tears like his never did.

-Night Ninja: *sob* IT'S OVER... WE'LL NEVER GO BACK TO MYSTERY MOUTAIN ... WE'RE BANISHED! BANISHED FOREVER... *sob even more*

-The Ninjalinos: WHAT ?!

-Night Ninja: *sob* It's all my fault.... I shouldn't had helped that monkey....  I broke our truce... I LOSED EVERYTHING! *sob uncontrollably*

   Feeling pity for him, the Ninjalinos hugged  him trying to conform their leader. Despite being rude, selfish and show off, they knew he needed help, and that he's really brpken right now. Besides trying, they knew it won't be enought to help him fix what's broken.... his brooken heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Meanwhile, at Mystery Mountains, An Yu flew to the pagoda as fast as she could, the dragon girl was more than upset. When she arrived at the pagoda, she couldn't hold it anymore and cryed all her tears out of emotion like she never did before. It wasn't the first one she feels the pain of a person she loves like her parents and her entire family, but this time it was different... it was more painfull because this pain came from a broken heart... An Yu was like broken from the inside. She thought that the ninja she fell in love with had tricked her and broke her heart, "I trusted you ninjy... Why did you do that?" she kept repeating in mind

While she kept crying, she didn't noticed that Munkigu was sneaking up behind her. The monkey villain took her staff and appeared near the gong with the amulet around his neck

-Munkigu: Surprise dragon girl!

-An Yu: Huh!? *snif* Munkigu!

-Munkigu: It's me! With you two prescious treasures!

-An Yu: My staff and- *gasp* The Amulet of Bravery... Wait, it was with you all this time!?

-Munkigu: This amulet is MINE! It belongs to my tribue, it's my father who found it and gave it as a gift to my mother, but then you dragon masters hunted them and killed them all just to find this amulet! I was one of the only last monkeys of the tribue whom survied but then I got captured by that sorcer of your tribue , the idiot tried to force me to become his pet slave but I refused so he turned me into a statut! Now I'm here to get revenge on all your tribue by taking YOU down!

-An Yu: Me!?

-Munkigu: Yes you! *giggles* You were so busy crying that you didn't saw me easily taking your staff. Now that I have it, I can finally do THIS! *turn the staff into a dragon mallet and run to the gong* I'll send you back to where you came from!

-An Yu: *gasp* No! Not the gong!

    She tried to stop him but unfortunatly, the monkey villain from doing so, but he hits the gong, and An Yu got sent back to the gong. Munkigu also throw few sticky splats on the gong the make sure that nothing can hit it.

-Munkigu: *laugh* Not so agile enought without your beloved ninja huh? *giggles* Now that you're trapped, I can do whatever I want. THE WHOLE MOUNTAIN IS MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!

    Despite being trapped in the gong, she could hear everything. "No... This is a nightmare... Anyone HELP!" thought An Yu...

        To be continued...