Ch5: His past...

Warning: This part might reveal some child abuse themes. But pls don't forget that this fanfic is based on few theories I had about An Yu and NN, all this part you're about to read is fanmade/ain't canon at  all

________________________________________________________________________________      Weeks had passed, as how they dealed; Night Ninja kept doing his best to not misbehave in Mystery Mountain, and An Yu showed him some magical stuff in the mountain. She showed him some magic, taught him new kung fu moves and shared some good times with him. After all, the ninja and the dragon girl could get a long forgetting these moments of conflicts, fights, arguments and the hatred between them.

   Right now, they were both walking near the pagoda with Teeny Weeny with them.

-An Yu: He's so cute for a naughty ninjalino of yours

-Night Ninja: Yeah, I can't believe they've been times I was screaming on an innocent guy like you Teeny

-Teeny Weeny: *giggles*^^

-An Yu: And I didn't imagined that deep down you are a nice person Night Ninja..... Now I'm wandering, will you mind if I see your face?

-Night Ninja: Wait what!? *blush* Wwhy do you want that?

-An Yu: *blush* Well.... You already know how my face look like, so I wanted to know yours... *remove her helmet* If you won't mind

-Night Ninja: *changed stares with Teeny Weeny* *sight* Okay, but don't laught at me

     He took a deep breath and slowly removed his face mask revealing the face of a pale skinned and blue eyed boy full of cut marks and scars, as for his hair it were black and half shaved. An Yu gasped of shock as Teeny Weeny whimpered after this revealation.

-Night Ninja: This is how I look like without my mask.... No need to say it I already know I'm ugly, that's why I wear a mask ...

-An Yu: Ninjy.... What happend to you? Why's your face like this?

-Night Ninja: *sight* You know what's child abuse right?

-An Yu: Eh.... Yes I do

-Night Ninja: When I were 3 years old, my mom abandonned us my dad and I my dad blamed me for that which were something I absolutly had no idea about, he became so mad that he removed all his rage on me by beating me up and insulting me.

-An Yu: *gasp* Wait, you mean your dad was an abusif man?!

-Night Ninja: Yes... I spend 2 years of pain and torture with him, and all these scars you see in my face *removes his gloves and show his arms full of cut marks* in my arms and even in my back are results of his abuse.... I had nobody to save me or even stand for me, I was alone with that monster.... when I became 5 years old, I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran away from home and sweared to never come back!

-An Yu: My dear, that was awful...

-Night Ninja: After days of surviving, I was found by an old chinese lady. She found me and took me to her house. She was owning a little orphanage in this town where there were other kids younger than me who at least accepted me and loved me... Those were the ninjalinos. But whenever I went, there were other random kids whom made fun of me because of my face that made me so mad which drove me to become by myself mean and agressif. I maybe could find a home and some people to take care of me, but I couldn't fix what my father did to me. So that's how the ninja villain you know came to life.....

-Teeny Weeny: *hugs his leader* *gibberish*(I'm so sorry for all what you've been throught Master!)

-An Yu: *blush even more* Woaw.... You've been throught a lot.... I'm sorry for forcing you to remove your mask ...

-Night Ninja: It's okay, you didn't knew about it An Yu. At least you'd understand, unlike those pesky PJs

    A couple of silent minutes passed between them, "Night Ninja..... Would you know why have I been trapped in the gong?" asked An Yu

-Night Ninja: Hell yeah! *blush* But wait... Why would you reveal me that?

-An Yu: You revealed me your secret, so maybe if I reveal you a secret by myself we'd be equal

-Night Ninja: Oh... Okay then! *put back his mask* Go ahead

    An Yu reponded him with a smile, she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the pagoda

            To be Continued...