Ch10: BANISHED!!!

-An Yu: You.... You LIED to me....

-Night Ninja: NO! It's not like what you think, I can explain...

-Munkigu: Explain what? That you helped me to steal a scroll to find a treasure and steal it to gain magic power? *giggles*

-Aquafish: Shut it up monkey!

-Catboy: You broke the truce, you know what does that mean?

-Munkigu: BANISHMENT TIME!

-Night Ninja: What!? No... NO!

       While the three other heroes kept arguing with the ninja, Aquafish couldn't help but watch helplessly the dragon girl feeling her heart heavily tearing appart. She thought that the  ninja she fell in love with had broke their truce, it only took a few seconds to get filled of pain and sadness in all her heart and soul.

-"Why.... Just why!? I trusted you Ninjy....💔" said the dragon girl as she tried to hold her tears

-Night Ninja: But... But... An Yu... I didn't meant to... I wanted to help you

-Owlette: By breaking your truce AND stealing something from the mountain?

-Catboy: Yeah! Very helpfull ninja!

-Munkigu: A truce is a truce, if you break it, you'll regret it!

-Night Ninja: But- YOU MADE ME DO THAT!!!!

-Munkigu: No harm's done, Munkigu's just having fun! *hold the safe box * Thanks to you, I got what I was looking for, and now the problem is yours! See ya Ninja *throw a smoke bomb and disapear*

-Catboy: *cought* That Monkey! 💢

-Gekko: Now back to you Night Ninja! An Yu must banish you from the mountain for that!

-Night Ninja: No wait I-

-An Yu: .... *with glowy eyes* ENOUGHT!!!!!!

     Suddenly, the ground start shaking like an earthquake; the mountain is upset. Strong winds came out the forest and start to blow the four heroes including the ninja villain to the portal out of the mountain, then the portal closed.

-Night Ninja: *run to the portal* NO! An Yu open! Please open! It's not like what it looks like I can explain just let me in!

-Gekko: Look what you've done! Because of you we all got kicked out!

-Catboy: Thanks to YOU stupid ninja!

-Aquafish: Guys enought! I think he gets it!

-Owlette: Why would you stand for him Aquafish? He's a villain! The worst in its kind of villain ninja.

-Night Ninja: Shut up... Shut up!!! SHUT UP!!! *start crying* Just... Shut up! I didn't meant that.... I just wanted to help her and make her happy *sob* I didn't expected to get tricked by Munkigu! 💔

-Catboy: How helpfull, nice work you got banished!

-Aquafish: *slapping him* I said enought Catboy!

-Catboy: OWWW! Why you-!? *inhale* If you wasn't our important Fourth PJ Mask I'd kick you out of our team right now for that move....

-Owlette: Whatever, come on guys, I think our job is over here...

-Gekkoo: Yeah... I'd prefer go back to sleep instead of staying with that naughty ninja. Come on cousin!

-Aquafish: .... Coming....

*The PJ Masks left letting the poor heart broken ninja behind...*

-Night Ninja: *fell on his knees and sob even more* An Yu... What am I gonna do now...? 💔

          To be continued...