Ch9: In big troubles

-"A breaking at the pagoda?"

-"Yeah, we were talking with An Yu then suddenly, her staff flew to the pagoda and when we checked in, we found it all messy"

-Catboy: Mmmmh.... Must be Night Ninja...

-An Yu: Now way! He won't do that! We made a truce.... If he broke it, he'll be banished from the mountain....

-Gekko: Jeez An Yu, calm down buddy. You're acting weird these days too

-Aquafish: *whispering to Gekko* It's because she's in love with Night Ninja.

-Gekko: What!? No way!

-An Yu: *blush even more* CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!?

   *the four PJs stopped talking for few seconds...*

     Meanwhile, in the bamboo forest, Night Ninja were waiting for Munkigu near the statut of An Yu's father. The ninja wasn't feeling good, it wasn't the first time he steal something from the mountain, but this time he feels like guilty and nervous about it... He was shivering and sweating behind his mask, "Is it right what I've done?" he kept repeating in mind... The poor ninja kept waiting 'til the naughty monkey came in.

-Munkigu: Sup! Munkigu is here! At your service my friend!

-Night Ninja: There you are! I've been waiting you for hours.

-Munkigu: Did you got the scroll?

-Night Ninja: Yeah... This one was hard to find, it was well hidden the pagoda that I had to look everywhere and I almost got caught when I found it.

-Munkigu: Ah perfect! Lucky that An Yu showed you some hideouts in the pagoda, or else none of us could had find it! *giggles*

-Night Ninja: Yeah.... I hope you know what you're doing Munkigu, 'cause if An Yu finds out that I stole this, it'll break our truce and I'll be banished from the mountain.

-Munkigu: Yeah yeah whatever... Now give me the scroll! *takes it from the ninja's hands* If I'm not wrong, some robbers told me that he hid the amulet somewhere here...

-Night Ninja: Wait... You knew the robbers who stole the treasures of the dragon masters?

-Munkigu: Of course I do! These robbers where monkeys!

-Night Ninja: WHAT!?

-Munkigu: Yep! They were trickster monkeys from my tribue. And among them were my parents! They were great tricksters and talented thieves... Before they got killed in a war... But let's not talk much about this and focus about our researches. We're close to our goal now!

-Night Ninja: *in mind* A tribue of monkey that plays tricks and steal stuff.... Must explain how An Yu failed at trying to stop them to rob the treasures including the amulet... But wait, why Munkigu wants to help me if it's his tribue who stole them... that monkey must had something naughty in mind!

     Munkigu drew a circle of the ground and added some weird symbols on it, the he opened the scroll and read on it a spell in a strange language. Suddenly, a little portal opened in the ground and a small safe box appeared from it.

-Night Ninja: Woaw!

Munkigu: Indeed Woaw! Admire this! the amulet of bravery is hidden just inside it! Wanna see?

-Night Ninja: This amazing! Open it- wait! I should inform An Yu about it

-"Inform her about what? Your thiefing tentatif?"

-Night Ninja: Huh?! *turn around and saw the PJ Masks with An Yu standing in front of them*

-Munkigu: Oh howdy PJs! Howdy An Yu! Munkigu was just passing, and thanks to this friendly ninja's help! I found what I was looking for, now it's mine!

All: WHAT!?

-Owlette: You helped Munkigu to steal something from the mountain!?

-Night Ninja: No I-

-Catboy: Don't lie Night Ninja! All the clues shows that you did stole something from the pagoda and you're teaming up with Munkigu to steal something else!

-Gekko: You're breaking your own truce with An Yu!

-Owlette: You're so in troubles dude...

-Night Ninja: No! I- An Yu! It's not like what it looks like!

-An Yu: *shocked*.....

-Munkigu: *giggles*

       To be continued...