36

The Deafening sound that makes the crowd, making Samantha to squinted her eyes in annoyance. Today is the day that eveyones been waiting for The Beast Festival. In the city there's people that livily chatting with each other but the rest of the crowd was heading forward to the Golden Academy, the once empty long path to the Academy is filled with ordinary people that wanted to witness the rare  Monsters Exam or also known as Beast Exam.

The rule is simple take down all your opponents to win every each rounds. The one stand still will have the honor to fight the Crowned Prince and be announced to be the Beast Tamer of the year. But the title is nothing to all the contestant what they want is the

ORB OF VALIR. The rare orb that can help you to cultivate faster than the rest, and a chance to be the advicer of the future King or anything they want will be their price.

Commoner or noble is both equal in this game, no one is higher nor loser. But for the student and the people of the Dandelion who gets the title will be the most powerful being aside from the Prince.

Aris and Top was outside the school together with other students from Mages department. All of them is nervous and exited for this year event. Last year was the Knights Department to take a part for the Beast Exam and now it their turn to shine.

Its a chance for the commoner to gain an exclusive contracts to the rich nobles that will like to pick them after the graduation. For nobles its a chance to show of their magic to stand with the royal family. Over all the exam is known as 'show what your capable of exam'.

"Kinakabahan ako" bulong ni Aris na panay ang alog sa kamay nyang namamasa masa na.

Natawa naman si Top pero sa totoo lang pati sya ay kinakabahan rin, the girl that sitting on the fancy looking  stage beside his brother is looking at them in serious stared. Earlier they received a letter from her saying to be extra cautious. Now he can't even focus because he's thinking someone in this students may attack him and killed him. He gulped at the thought.

While Aris is given a big job that he needs to fulfill that is to protect Top. Actually he just make it for himself Samantha and Dark still doubt him, he can't blame them thou. Its required to their job.

"Princess Samantha you look stunning today"

Napatingin si Samantha sa lalaking nagsabi noon sa kanya. She smiled at him. "You look dashing as well Your Highness" Samantha said. Heaven smirks but thank her anyways.

Samantha glance at Heaven's neck, letting her saw the ancient red marking on it. 'He got the pheonix' she thought.

Napatingin ulit sa kanya si Heaven kaya mabilis na ngumiti si Samantha.

Samantha glance at the black corner of the stage. Galing doon tumango si Dark bago maglaho papunta sa pwesto kung saan sya inilagay ni Samantha. "Gusto ko pa naman makita ang sword dancing nya" nakangusong sabi ni Dark, but a smirk is plastered in his face.

Mula sa maingay na sigawan ng mga tao ay tumahimik ang lahat ng lumabas ang isang lalaking dirty blonde at may mahabang tenga. He is the well respected elf in his kind.

Mr Neil Youngsmith.

"People of Dandelion We welcome you to the 107th Beast festival" He announced and the crowd go hype because of that.

Samantha rise her brow, 'why he's the one doing that?' She thought. A man suddenly offers her a drink. "Thank you" She said but never lay a finger on that drink.

"As you all known our humble Academy is helding a Exam for our young Mages to practice their sharpness and mana control. Without further do, lets welcome Ms. Darlene Roberts as she explain the rules" Sir Neil said and a purple headed girl stood up before placing her hands in her every curvy sides.

Someone in the crowd makes a sexy whistles making her smile to twitch.

"Good day. I'm Darlene Roberts. We have five elimination rounds that each young mages should pass. But lets start to the first one shall we?" Ms. Darlene said before winking at the students below making the young mans to have a heartattacks.

Samantha silently listen to the game that Ms. Darlene talking about.

"The first one is called 'Ripping it fast'.  Each young Mages should atleast take five name tags on their fellow Mages. The students gets more than five name tags will have a privilage to choose their teams in next round. As for the rules......just try not to kill anyone" Ms. Darlene said making the crowd yelled in excitement.

"Kailangan nating manalo, Top" bulong ni Aris kay Top. Tumango si Top bago ngumiti. "Ako ang kukuha ikaw ang distraction. Just like the old days" nakangiting sabi ni Top kay Aris.

Aris smiles before nodding. They going to win this round for sure.

Mr. Neil chuckles at the witch actions before saying further thanks for the Queen appearance even if she's still heart broken because of her husband death she looks more better now. The Queen smiles before helding the brunette girl hands, the Beautiful maiden shyly smiles before standing up. Revealing the beautiful red sleeveless dress in many frills. Her curves was emphasize in that dress making the crowd to stared at the fairy in red walks elegantly to the stage.

She shys tucked the strands of her hair that blocking her view. Her hair was style in messy curls that doesn't lessen her beauty at all.

"H-hello...." Her shy soft in ears voice echos making the crowd to 'aww' in her cute actions. Aris and Top was trying to hold their laughter at her and says 'YOUR THE BEST ACTRESS OF ALL TIME!' but they didn't they still love their life. As for Dark well he's been dying as he laugh his heart out.

"I'm Samantha E-Evergreen...a-and I want to give blessing to my fellow students to do their best at this exam. May the Goddess of Light will blessed us all." She said before smiling making the crowd grow wild.

Some scream that they want Samantha to take to their homes. Some even say they want to marry her that makes the two blonde man to angrily stared at the crowd.

"So I prepared a dance for us all. My deceased mother taught be this when I was little....I hope this will lessen your nervousness my co-students" she said in sweet and gentle voice making the crowd to go teary because of her past. Her classmates goes hype because of that.

Samantha is holding her twin daggers as she pose at her intro dance.

Heaven, Aris, Top was staring at the girl as she begins to moved. Every movement she makes is graceful yet full of power. The sweet girl is suddenly turns into a fairy that makes the crowd to stared at her only.

Everyone is enchanted at the brunette girl as she dances. Samantha suddenly remembers Selena. She used to brag at how bad the real Samantha dancing its held no pose at all but if Selena sees her will be she proud?

No...because she is not Samantha.

As she finished the dance with elegant twirls, she knows the game has started. A game of life and death between the two Princes and she will make sure that Top will survive no matter what.

"Thank you for the lovely dance Princess now...let the Exam begins!" Ms. Darlene Said before smiling at the crowd.

*****

A/n: this is going to be a very longgggg arc ಥ⌣ಥ

Also suprise UD!

Unedited