04

Salt Kingdom, Suburbs

Helping a lost Prince to be a King...

Base in Samantha's memory Heaven did mention that he has a twin brother.

But Heaven said to Samantha that his brother left when they reach fifteen years old, Prince Sky Haiden Walter runaway. No one knows where he was now, afterall no one has ever seen his face, base in the previous owners memory, many has say that he is ugly.

But I highly doubt that...

But aside from that info I don't have much beside from what the orb say to me, that he's indeed in the Dandelion Kingdom, but if he's running away why did he come back? Is he?somehow...planning something.

Two months ago the Great ruler of Dandelion Kingdom has been put in the bed because of some rare disease, that diasease is slowy draining his life force. Then some gossip has been spreading that the Crown Prince has been planning something big. Hindi rin nakatulong ang isa isang pagkamatay ng mga Elemental Sage.

The council trying to keep the information to spread but since I have the white orb, I know everything happening from other kingdoms.

So its normal if King Erin whats to butt in while its still early. Also the great Siren was specially travel the seven seas just to meet King Erin. He told me that the Great Siren has a vision

if the unrightful heir seats to the trown, Ace country will fall into Vagueness.

That what he said the Great Siren told him. Actually I don't care if this world fall into vagueness at all, but if this world did fall into vagueness I will not find an answer on how can I go back to my original world and to kill that bitch.

This is kinda frustrating..

I manage to master my swordmanship but magic? Nah...I never used Samantha's Creation and Liquid magic. Her magic is pretty powerful but using her magic means I lost the real me Flame...I don't wanna forget who am I and what I used to be, so if I meet that bitch again...I can make her life a living hell.

Napahinto ako sa paglalakad ng makita ko si Vanessa my horse. She whines when she sees me, I closed our distance I touch her face. "Did you miss me..." I said then she whines I smile at her. Tumalon ako papunta sa likod nya bago ko sya sipain ng marahan para tumakbo sya.

Nilabas ko ang white orb at ipinakita naman nito ang buong mapa ng Ace country.

I accept his requested because I want to punish that Crown Prince for betraying Samantha, I will show him what Flame's capable of..

Of course how can I forget my dearest family specially the Second queen who gives me a sayonara party before I can finally get out Hatolian Kingdom. If I were the real Samantha she probably died before she can find the old witch lairs.