39

Nakaupo si Dark sa sangga habang nakatingin sa kwarto nina Aris at Top bago sya bumuntong hininga. "Saan kaya sya pupunta? Makakabalik kaya sya bukas?" Tanong ni Dark sa sarili ng namatay na ang ilaw sa kwarto kung nasaan ang dalawa kaya tumayo na sya para bumalik sa sarili nyang kwarto ng may naramdaman syang malakas na aura sa likuran nya pero bago pa sya makalingon ay mabilis na nawalan sya ng malay. Bumagsak sa lupa ang katawan ni Dark ng hindi nya nalalaman kung sino ang may gawa noon sa kanya.

"Huli ka tuta ng Prinsesa" sabi ni Xer habang nakatingin sa katawan ng pinatulog nyang lalaki. "Anong gagawin natin sa kanya, Ms. Xer?" Tanong ni Jasper na kararating lang.

"Dalhin mo sya sa dungeon ako ng bahala sa iba sa ngayon bumalik ka muna sa palasyo" walang emosyong sabi ni Xer tumango tango naman si Jasper bago ngumiti sa kanya. "Masusunod!" Sabi ni Jasper bago hatakin si Dark.

Napabuntong hininga naman si Xer. "Wala man sa itsura nya pero isa syang malakas na Mage. Hmm..mukhang malapit na muli tayong magkita mahal na Prinsesa" Usal nya bago maglaho.

*****

•In White Witches Kingdom•

Another blast was heard in the white castle making the ground tremble making Matilda to take a deep breath.

"My Queen.." Another witch said uneasily. "Is it the Demon's army" Matilda spoke the witch shake her head. Matilda glared at the young witch. "Then who's the intruder" she said but as the young witch was about to talk, the golden double door was blasted away in small pieces into small cubes.

'I knew that attack' Matilda said to herself when the smoke disperse she saw a familiar brunette. Her anger immediately saw in her face that is red as tomato right now. But before she can yell at the brunette spoke as she walks away from the smoke.

"First your people started to attack me even try to kill me co'z I don't have an invitation to come here in your land. Second I don't even know your a Queen 'tch' anyways I'm here for important matter" Samantha spoke as her emerald eyes looks at Matilda's orbs.

"I hear an explosion are we underat-- PRINCESS!" A beautiful girl with raven curly hair shout before running towards Samantha before hugging her tightly.

"O-oh...nice to see you again too Rowena erm *cough*" Samantha said before patting Rowena's back softly. Matilda scoffs but a smile is written in
her face.

"My Queen? The intruder is her" the young witch said Matilda nods as she sho~ away the young witch.

"We know that brat, now check for causalities and damages I'll take care of that later. Calm the people first" Matilda said the young witch glance at the intruder and she can see that the girl is something. Why? That girl able to intrude the realm of white witches, the one of most powerful living humans in this world, and the most scary part is she was able to cast powerful ancient spell that only the royal witches can cast. Just....who is this girl?

"Faye...what you're standing there for?" Matilda said as she rise one of her brow making the young witch to fidget.

"R-right!" The young witch name Faye dash away to follow her orders.

Matilda glance at the two, she giggle at the sight. Its plain to see that Samantha is uncomfortable at Rowena's hugs. "Poor brat never felt the warmth of a loving family" Matilda spoke but she immediately shake her head.

"You here for a reason right? But you burnt almost 1/4 of my castle what you're going to do about it huh" Matilda said as she scoffs at Samantha.

Rowena wide eyes look at Samantha "Princess your the one responsible for that explosion earlier!" Rowena said in bewildered and awe. Samantha only nods at her before breaking away from her hug. She watch as Samantha walks to her grandmother before smiling to herself.