23

Two days later

Dandelion Kingdom, Vanumous Forest, Golden Academy

"The King Arthur has passed away...." Calom said in the auditorium the students were silent because of the unbelievable news.

King Arthur Walter the great King of Dandelion kingdom has passed away. Wala ang crown Prince ngayon sa academy dahil abala ito sa pagaayos ng libing ng hari, dahil ang reyna ay kasalukuyang nakaratay dahil sa labis na pagtangis. Kaduda-dudang biglang nagkasakit ito ngunit wala nang masyadong nakakapansin doon dahil sa malaking balitang pagpanaw ng hari.

"Three months" Samantha said while tapping her fingers in the wodden table. "I have to see my father!"

Napatingin sya sa lalaking nakagapos ngayon at maga ang mata dahil sa pagiyak. "Your highness please understand" Samantha said making Top glared at her.

"Understand! My father is dead! And.....I-I want to see him for the very last time! But why are doing this!" Top said while pointing his body tied in the chair, again he tried to escape but failed.

"Ngayong patay na ang Hari, malaya ng makakagalaw ang Crown Prince sa mga balak nya. At iyon ay ang patayin ka, Kamahalan. " Samantha said, she knows Heaven is going to approach her for she was the last daughter of King Leon who's still not married. That Prince wanted power, her kingdom is known for being second in  the most powerful kingdom among four.

Prince Heaven also knows about his brother, if Top show himself at the kings burial. Heaven will finish him.

"I'm sorry. Alam ko ang nararamdaman mo pero hindi ako papayag na pumunta ka....unless" Samantha suddenly think a plan that will sure benefit all of them.

***

"Ano bang ginagawa ni Samantha?" usapan ng mga estuyanteng nakatingin kay Samantha na ngayon ay nakasuot ng fancy black ball gown na may crest ng Hatolian Kingdom.

Her hair was styled in French curls while tied in a half bun. Her pale porcelain skin is reflecting at the warm heat of the sun.

Sabay sabay silang napatingin sa isang lalaki na may golden silky hair wearing a black suit, his eyes was, puffed-up due to too much crying. His appearance was close to the crown Prince. Beside him is a boy with a womanish featured he is also wearing black suit that suits him really well.

They are pretty popular in the Academy. The number one beauty. Samantha Evergreen. The cute general Son. Aris De Queba. And the Badboy Top De Queba.

They all looked beautiful/handsome even wearing only black clothes. Pero ang pinagtataka nila ay bakit nakatayo lamang si Samantha sa pinto ng malaking bulwagan, na parang may hinihintay ito.

It was suppose to be the kings burial but the beautiful maiden did stole the occasion. She no more showing her bright smile, she has this blank expression that saying that she is powerful. The two boys beside her is shaking for some reason they don't know what is going to happen but one thing is for sure, it was big.

"Samantha..." Tawag ni Top kay Samantha na ngayon ay seryoso lamang na nakatayo sa harap ng pinto.

"Relax my Prince. All you have to do is follow what I said and everything will be okay" Samantha said making Top nervous even more. How he was suppose to do that!

Aris lowered his head before sighing making Samantha looked at him, she smiles at him so he hesitantly smiles back. He didn't like that plan.