57

Samantha staring at the half crescent moon up in the starry sky, its been 2 years since she transmitted in this world. At first she wanted to go back to her own world, she became a meek smart young Princess of Hatolian Kingdom, she exiled from that kingdom then with the help of Rowena she met the Old hag Matilda who is a witch.

She travel to survive and gather information, upon searching she join a competition and win, then became Reaper the leader of Seven Swords Of Salt Kingdom. She helped Erin to strengthen his power in Salt Kingdom, assassinated those to oppose him.

Accept his mission to help Top/Sky to ascend the throne of Dandelion Kingdom the main land in Ace Country, but when she finally got a chance for revenge all of that.....became useless.

All because of one person who isn't her brother, at first she thought his silly, his meek, sloppy funny and weak....so weak that she can easily snap his neck if she wanted too, but....

A soft smile escape her pinkish lips, anyone who can see her right now might think she's a goddess.

but, who knew? he can be strong, and determine and a grayish silver eyes that held emotions, that she long forget she have too. Unconsciously she fell for him, she don't know how or when she just know she love him and anyone who will harm him will meet their end.

"I just want to live normal with him....I don't want to kill anyone anymore...."

Natawa si Samantha dahil sa sinabi nya, hindi nya sukat akalain na masasabi nya iyon.

But to do that, kailangan kong patayin si Xer at ang demon army nya, too get revenge for Rowena and for the remaining darkness inside her.

Napatingin si Samantha sa pinto ng bumukas ito at nakita nya si Dark na nakasilip.

"Captain..buti gising ka pa" lumapit si Dark palapit kay Samantha, tumabi sya rito at pareho nilang tinignan ang buwan. Sa di kalayuan ay kita ang palasyo na natatabunan ng malaking ulap kaya dumilim ang anyo ng palasyo na animo'y isang abandonadong misteryosong palasyo na napapaligiran ng tubig alat.

"Naalala mo ba sina Brianna saka si Pamela?" Humarap si Dark kay Samantha, nakatingin lang ito sa kanya.

Huminga ng malalim si Dark bago yumuko.

"Patay na ang matanda, nagpadala ng mensahe si Xer mula sa Dandelion Kingdom apat na araw na ang nakakalipas, nakakulong sa dungeon si Brianna at ang heneral di pa namin alam ang kalagayan. Sinabi ni Blood na kinakain ng mga demon ang mga mamamayan ng Dandelion bilang nourishment sa paggawa ng demon army.."

'Kaya ba....ganon ang itsura ni Aris ng magkita kami...'

Napahilamos si Samantha sa mukha nya.

"I should at least be beside him...." Samantha said frustratedly.

Isang nakakabinging katahimikan ang namayain sa kanilang dalawa.

Dark suddenly remember his past life, he remembered his older brother back ten years ago, his brother is a magician working inside the magic tower in the border of Diamond Country and Ace Country. His brother work hard to feed him he barely stays home leaving him alone in their shabby house that has leaks when its raining.

Isang araw biglang di na umuwi ang kapatid nya, ng pumunta sya sa magic tower nakita nya na may kasayahan at narinig nya sa ibang magician na namatay ang kapatid nya habang sinusubukang iligtas ang isang magician.

'Noble good? he doesn't understand it, his brother died but never hailed as hero, instead some higher magician took credit and forgot about his brother name. A civil war between nobles and commoners that time, he grow up alone, survive alone. He know what starving is, how frightening endless fights and death is, how to lost hope and fell to despair...