S2 Chapter 8 (Final)

"No! Not like that dumbass!" Minho shouted out as he trained me, I mean this was tough. But I was glad he decided to help me, and all he wanted was you y/n.

I jumped up and landed on the roof perfectly, looking up at the crimson red sky. I thought about how amazing it was going to feel, to destroy every human on this disgusting planet.
"So where is she? I want to meet my prize soon." Minho said and I rolled my eyes, feeling annoyed.
"Soon!" I replied coldly, not wanting to have a conversation about you.
"Speak to me with some respect!" He said and punched me, causing me to fall from the roof. But I suddenly landed nine feet away due to teleportation, I remembered that was Kai's power.
"Very good." Minho said, as he glided from the sky.

Minho: "You can now use your members powers whenever you please, you can kill anyone at anytime." He said and I smiled, it sounded like fun.

"Stop!" He shouted, and we looked up at the man. I was now left there with a weird taste in my mouth, it was Kibum.

 I was now left there with a weird taste in my mouth, it was Kibum

Kibum: "Finally found you Baëkhyun." He said and pulled out his sword, "here to kill me?" I asked with cockiness.

Kibum: "I swear you give me a headache, now die!"

Baëkhyun: "I won't die, but you will." I said and made the wind guest over a hundred miles per hour, he tried to hang on but it was becoming difficult.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and there I saw the blade dripping wet with my blood.
I turned around only to see you standing behind me, I felt dizzy and lightheaded knowing that I was going to die.
"I'm sorry Baëkhyun, but I didn't train for nothing." You said, not knowing what I had done.
"I gave you away." I said before I collapsed, all I could see was Darkness around me. I wasn't going to die you fools! I was simply pretending, I wanted to know what you would do next.
"You should help her." Baekhyun said and I brushed him off, he was becoming annoying very quick.

Baekhyun: "I'm no longer interested in making you happy, or keeping you at Bay. All I care about is y/n, she can't do this alone and even you know that. We have to merge together, in order to be one. Your powers will become even stronger but your body can handle it." He said.

Baëkhyun: "Sounds like bullshit, let's just watch. I want to see what'll happen."

Baekhyun: "We're ghouls Baëkhyun, you have to stop having such a big ego."

Baëkhyun: "I do have a huge ego, but it's none of your business. Fine we'll merge but after the fight."

Baekhyun: "Stubborn asshole!"

****************************************

Minho grabbed you from behind and you just couldn't move, the spell he put on you was stronger than anything you've ever felt before.
You tried to get away but he was just to powerful, suddenly he went flying in the air. Baëkhyun punched him and sent his ass flying, but something was different about him as if he was stronger than before.

His once white hair was now replaced with a redish color, his aura was different than before and he straight up scared you

"Me and Baekhyun merged, we are one." He said, sending Kibum into a panic.

Kibum: "This was exactly what I was talking about! You should've just let me killed him, but no! You just had to be a stupid bitch didn't you!" He said angerly.

Baekhyun: "Don't talk to my girlfriend like that." He said and snapped Kibum's neck.

Onew: "Well damn, maybe we should go now y/n. Once they merged they became stronger, and there's no way anyone can beat him now."

Onew: "Plus snapping Kibum's neck won't kill him, it'll only piss him off so we need to go and quickly." He said and put you over his shoulder, tossing you into the car and taking off fast as he could before the storm hits and that storms name was Kibum.
Kibum stood up, snapping his neck back into place and giving Baekhyun a death glare so deadly it could've rocked the world.

Kibum punched Baekhyun through the brick wall and out of the other side, he walked through the rubble only to pick up his body and slam him against exposed metal pipes and chocked him with wires.
"You dare to lay a hand upon my gorgeous body! How dare you!" He asked coldly while chocking him.
"Fuck You!" Baekhyun said and through him into the pipe, causing it to enter through his chest.
Baekhyun knew the risk of killing a fallen but he didn't care, he was getting what he wanted..he wanted to destroy earth and he was about to get his wish.
Killing Kibum would anger other forces and there would be a huge fight, and Baekhyun wanted that very destruction.

Baekhyun: "Looks like the party is about to begin, now it's your turn Baëkhyun...Do as you wish." He said and suddenly a dark grin appeared upon his gorgeous face, he was excited about what was in store.

{End Of Chapter}