†Chapter 2†

I was asleep when I heard his voice in my head, "She's dead Baekhyun." I suddenly jumped out of my sleep and I felt the tears falling from my eyes, "JESSI!" I shouted and there wasn't a reply. "JESSI!" I shouted again and I fell to my knees and began to sob, I then felt like a knife went through my heart and that's when I knew it was true.

Baëkhyun: "You should let me out, let's fine the killer together!" He said inside of my head and I couldn't allow that.

Baekhyun: "No! I won't let you out, I will do this on my own." I replied and I felt him getting angry.

Baëkhyun: "And what are you going to do? Die? How would you last out there all alone with no powers you idiot!?" He shouted and I fell to the floor.

I began to shake and as he was trying to get out, I screamed because it was painful.
You quickly ran into my apartment and saw me lying there, I saw you and quickly calmed down.
"Y/N?" I whispered and you nodded and held me, "Jessi's dead." I said and I saw you holding back your tears.

You: "It's going to be okay, I'm here now Baekhyun." You said in a warm tone with a soft smile.

"HEY!" He shouted and pulled you away from me, he looked like he was about to kill you and I told him to stop!

"And why should I? She's just a disgusting human! I bet she's the one who killed Jessi!" He shouted and I told him that you had nothing to do with it

Baekhyun: "It wasn't her! Jessi had a vision and it was a man with blue or green hair." I said and he suddenly dropped you, and I helped you up.

Sehun: "My name is Sehun and Jessi told me to take care of you if something happened to her, and I'm actually in shock that he's here. His name is Kai and he's very dangerous, and if I know you correctly you want to find him? And I advise you not too!" He warned me because I would have to let him out and I refused.

You: "How about a hunter? I could or kill him." You said and he smirked.

Sehun: "Good luck, you'd become his dinner in seconds. Kai isn't like other ghouls you've killed y/n, he can stay in ghoul form for years."

You: "How is that possible? Ghouls would die if they stayed in their other form."

Kai: "Because I'm not like other ghouls." He said as he walked into Baekhyun's apartment.

" He said as he walked into Baekhyun's apartment