S2 Chapter 2

"So you killed her?" He asked while whipping your blood from his cheek.

Donghae: "Of course I did, what makes you think I'd leave this worthless bitch alive." He said with an evil grin while Baëkhyun stood there with a sadistic look.

Baëkhyun: "Human my ass, did you think you could kill a ghoul hunter?" He mused and removed the sword from her chest and she made a loud gasp, as she took in fresh air.

Baëkhyun watched the blood pouring from her chest and enjoyed the sight, but he didn't want you to die just yet. He decided to heal your wound and licked some of your blood from your arm.
"Mmm" He hummed as he enjoyed your blood, he loved the way your skin was against his soft plump lips. You looked into his deep blue eyes with love in your eyes, allowing him to bite some flesh from your arm. He nodded he responds and bite into you without any hesitation.

You wanted to scream out in agony but you held it in, he looked at you with so much confusion in his eyes.
He let go off your arm and sighed, standing up and walking over to Donghae.
"Tell your god that I'm coming for him." He said and ripped the man's head from his shoulders and eating his flesh.

" He said and ripped the man's head from his shoulders and eating his flesh

"Asshole" he said and then stood up, covered in Donghae's blood.
He looked at you and turned away, jumping into the water and then expanding his wings.
You look at him with heart eyes but he didn't care, he never wanted a relationship with anyone all because he doesn't know how.

He landed right in front of you, with a scary aura.
He scared you but that didn't matter because you loved him, and would never change anything about him.

"Are you sure?" He suddenly asked with a deeper voice than before, you didn't know how to answer be this face changed into something more sinister

You: "Sure about what?" You asked

Baëkhyun: "About loving me! Are you sure?" He asked.

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him, kissing his soft lips and he kissed you back.
He picked you up and you screamed, you were up so high and it was making you panic.
"Scared?" He asked and you nodded, he smirked and flew away really fast with you holding on to him.
************************************