chapter 23

Chapter 23.

The baby is given a very nice name, Lee Gahyeon.

And when the baby was 1 year old, Siyeon brought SuA and their child back to Korea. Super cute baby, big eyes, heart-shaped lips, cute smile, great voice too, especially shouting loudly like SuA. After giving birth, SuA’s physique is not broken at all, her curves are still the same, her face is still so young, like an ageless person.

Siyeon is afraid she will look older than SuA in the future.

Now the Seongbokdong house, apart from the inherent laughter of Siyeon and SuA, has a baby booing sound, she cries a lot but also laughs a lot.

Siyeon seemed to be infatuated with her daughter, she spent a lot of time just looking at Gahyeon, looking motionless, and with such amorous eyes.

SuA thought she was about to be left out.

- Little Gahyeon, I love you so much, you know? - Siyeon smiled, rubbing her blush on Gahyeon’s cheek.

SuA sat on the next seat and looked at the scene in front of her and laughed, in her heart a bit jealous.

One day at 24 hours, during 18 hours, Siyeon focused all her attention on her daughter, and 6 hours at night, she went to her room with SuA, She even took the signal to stop SuA from holding the baby, makes SuA wants to fight.

SuA gives birth to Gahyeon, she has the right to cuddle her kid, why is Siyeon stealing her daughter? Then Siyeon and SuA brought their daughter back to Mr. Kim, then brought back to Lee's mansion to meet Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee saw her niece as seeing gold, want to possess, the baby was so cute, she pushed Siyeon come home with SuA and tell them that the baby will  stay here for a few days with grandma.

Siyeon was speechless, wanting to protest but a bit difficult, so she accepted. When they got home and finished dinner, Siyeon hugged SuA from behind, the two stood on the balcony, the sea in front of them, the sound of waves rattling, the scenery was poetic.

- Baby, thank you for giving birth to the baby - Siyeon buried her face in SuA's brown hair, this hair grew black, then dyed brown again, then grew black, then dyed brown again, several times already.

- I have to thank you for the right reason, thanks to your determination to find out, it had such results.

- Baby, I love you to death - Siyeon rubbed her face into SuA's hair.

- I thought you had to change your baby, Gahyeonie is so cute - sarcasm SuA, today her daughter is not at home, she needs to collect debt.

- Why are you jealous of our daughter? - Siyeon chuckled.

- Because you keep holding my baby.

- Baby, you are the person I love most, forever unchanged. We will raise Gahyeon well together, then Gahyeon grows up, will have a job, will also love someone, then eventually the only person will accompany me to age, only you.

SuA smiled and leaned her back on Siyeon, closed her eyes to enjoy this moment.

As time passed, Gahyeon grew a few years older, began to walk, could speak some words, and gradually became clearer. Being the daughter of both mothers, but little Ga every time she sees mom Siyeon calling her Gahyeonie, mom Siyeon turns to call mom SuA baby, she is a little confused, she doesn't know what the word baby is, but when mom SuA showed her the video on the internet, she saw people calling the younger children baby, the children who kept in the crib could not move, and the baby could move their limbs. Obviously, mom SuA is older than her, but the upper part seems to be shorter, whoever is younger after all, Gahyeon or mom SuA huh.