chapter 15

Chapter 15.

Another few months passed lightly. Siyeon had just finished her work, glanced at the 8pm clock, she tried to finish the contract and the materials report but fasted through the meal, so hungry but still feeling able to bear it. Leaning back on the chair, Siyeon tired of her eyes, she will take a break and then go eat. The hand that was reaching for the phone, turned on, the picture of SuA appeared on the main screen, that was when SuA was facing the sun, breathing the fresh air on the mountain the day the two went hiking, looking SuA is like an angel, Siyeon relentlessly grabbed the moment. Such a beautiful beauty, but it has been a few months that Siyeon has not seen SuA, has no control over SuA, will anyone come to steal SuA.

Laughing for her foolishness, what is she thinking, if SuA lost love for her, already said goodbye, not making a promise like that, SuA was simply scared of getting stuck, Namhyun Minki's dump truck, that's all, think so to be optimistic.

Siyeon opened the photo folder, looked at the photos one by one, the day she and SuA went hiking, then made a plan in mind, when she finished her mission at the corporation, she would pick up SuA, then where to go, what to do, what to play, she has to plan gradually before she can do it.

Suddenly, Minji's Kakaotalk message, along with a picture, shocked Siyeon, in the picture are SuA and MoonByul, sitting in a restaurant, smiling face happily, what the hell.

"Siyeon, surprised, run here now, Dejavu restaurant"

From the company to the restaurant, which is more than a dozen kilometers, but it only takes 15 minutes, Siyeon is already present, her personality is not very fast, everything is done carefully, enjoy slowly, but only related matters, with regards to SuA, she had to act with spark speed in order to act.

Siyeon entered, saw Minji sitting at the corner table of the restaurant, 5 rows away from the table of SuA and MoonByul, Siyeon rushed to Minji's desk discreetly.

- What are you doing here?

- Going out to eat with my family, suddenly caught that couple, my family came home first, I stayed and waited for you, I am shocked, they have a good relationship with each other, even eating food together, SuA is dalliance huh - Minji is so talkative, her face is so eager that Siyeon has never seen it.

- Should I go to give that woman a game now? - Siyeon was so mad, she stared at the SuA MoonByul couple's movements, the restaurant was wide, the restaurant was quite far away so they couldn't see her and Minji.

- Calmly wait and see, I said, no matter what, MoonByul will drive SuA home, you will follow them to know where SuA is, then think about what you want to talk about and come find her tomorrow.

- Good idea - Siyeon is quite blunt, if that means she is usually less intelligent and acts very stupid, luckily with Minji by her side, she will follow Minji.

---

SuA ate happily with MoonByul and went back to her rented house. That day, MoonByul suddenly came to her and was surprised, why did MoonByul know she was there, then SuA asked MoonByul's profession, circumstances, personality to lead stories as gifts while out, but also did not with any further information, MoonByul does not intend to share MoonByul’s private life with her.

MoonByul just said that she likes SuA very much and wants to be friends with SuA. Anyway, being alone is free, so SuA won't refuse, just make friends.

SuA also made it clear to MoonByul that she is no longer doing that profession, so she hopes MoonByul will have a different view, and MoonByul smiled kindly in agreement. Although MoonByul says MoonByul wants to be a friend, sometimes MoonByul has accidental interactions, but makes SuA afraid, she is afraid to go beyond the limit with this person, so she politely avoids. Today MoonByul passed her to a luxury restaurant to eat, before that MoonByul said MoonByul forgot a gift from the office, so MoonByul took her there, the gift that wanted to give to SuA, a gold-plated necklace, oh my god, just normal friends, is there a need for such an expensive gift.