chapter 14

Chapter 14

- You shut up.

- I said my proviso to you, but you did not follow, do you want everything to be exposed or not?

- Lee Siyeon, can't, can't do that - President Lee was terrified.

- Then I will protect you, as long as you leave me alone, cut off my position.

- No, you leave right now when you took office not long ago, rumors will spread quickly and Boca will lose credibility, you are a shareholder, you don't want the corporation to go down, right?

- That is also important, but it's not the only one - Siyeon's face is so careless that President Lee scared, the money from the corporation is okay, after many days away from SuA she realized that she only needs enough money to live, she doesn't need to be too rich, she is rich but without SuA is meaningless.

- Siyeon, please, just work for 10 months, then leave, that's enough for everything to cool down, only 10 months, okay Siyeon? - Chairman Lee brings a weak aura for the first time, is he begging Siyeon.

- ...... okay - Siyeon was a bit soft, Mr. Lee was begging her and relying on the whole corporation on her, she agreed, 10 months, not short or long, she will be for her father hold a little more.

And that means that after all these months of meeting SuA, Siyeon is not at all happy with her decision. Then Siyeon revealed Namhyun to chairman Lee, and made the final condition for her to hold the position of HR manager for 10 months, to let Namhyun get back to Minki, she presented the medical examination of Namhyun, reporting that he was infertile, told Chairman Lee to pass the word to Judge Park, that please sympathize with Namhyun and let go, release him.

Chairman Lee, like it or not, agreed.

---- And after a few days President Lee acted as committed, Namhyun was the happiest after all, he called Siyeon to invite her to celebrate at a beer club.

- Siyeon-ah, you can't imagine Judge Park's face at that time, weak and scary, i look happy. It turned out that Minki was really manipulated, he told me all - Namhyun with sparkling eyes, it felt like he was the happiest person in the world.

- Congratulations - Siyeon raised her beer to Namhyun, congratulating him but her face was just hit, unhappy. If she was happy before, Namhyun was sad, then this time it was the opposite.

- Siyeon-ah, cheer up, it's free in a few months, hey hey, happy birthday, new age of life, yooo - Namhyun smiles, raises his beer and suggests to pledge with Siyeon, Siyeon lazily complied, then boredly gulped down her filled beer. Siyeon raised her eyebrows in an expression of knowing, knowing that in the next few months she would get out of the position of director and settle everything, but it sounds like too long, not a few months, more than half a year, every day passing, she all died due to lack of SuA, could not stand it for the time being here. Her mind was getting drunk, then her phone rang, there was a delivery man with a cake for her, Siyeon thought, it must be a birthday cake, it's her birthday today, She doesn't know who in the sending, someone in company or any friends here, or Minji. Unpacking the cake box, there was a text on the surface of the cake saying "Happy Birthday Singnie", Siyeon gasped, grinning, this name, who is in here other than that careless person, Kim SuA.

- You must send a birthday cake - Siyeon muttered, probably Kim SuA thought Siyeon would be happy to receive the gift, no, she wanted to be even more angry, Siyeon needed SuA, not this material, already for nearly 2 months, SuA did not contact her, exactly blocked contact with her.

Doesn't SuA remember her like she is missing SuA, doesn't SuA need her presence, Siyeon, when SuA is always by her side, she thinks she has chosen the right person, who would hurt her, taking it regularly, how much money did she spend sending to SuA to get texting SuA, didn't SuA call her at all. Kim SuA is such a hateful thing, if SuA is so heartless, why would SuA sends a cake to her, remember her birthday, do not miss her.