chapter 7

Chapter 7

SuA took another step, took a deep breath, finally reached the top of the mountain, Siyeon drove her to the suburbs, to a far away place, hundreds of kilometers away or whatever, she pulled SuA off. At the mountain, SuA is busy with life in the city for a long time to know what the real mountain scenery is, so peaceful, she should have returned to places like this to live, planting trees by herself. It's fine to breed, why should she be as tired as before.

 Siyeon wrapped her arms around SuA from behind, gave SuA a kiss on the cheek, then pulled out her phone to take a picture of the two of them, then took a picture of SuA, SuA couldn't say anything but just stood there, Siyeon said to laugh, she laughed, stand in this place for beautiful light, then stood. If she dreams, she can't dream of having such moments, there is a girl who loves her very much, pamper her, caress her, consider her the best in her heart, SuA doesn't know if she is worthy enjoy those things

She can't do anything for Siyeon, other than her beautiful looks and a bit of skill to satisfy Siyeon in bed, there's actually a lot of girls out there who can do that for Siyeon, why is Siyeon just looking at her, so

- Baby, what are you thinking? - Siyeon asked SuA after taking pictures on something on her phone

- Are not

- Is it beautiful here?

- Beautiful

- Every week I will take you to places like this, to cleanse our body

- Really, every week?

- I can go every week to make it. I want to take you all over the earth

- You ... don't have to go to work?

- I am bored of working

- How can you have money if you don't do it?

- I have, rest assured - Siyeon made SuA put a big question mark on her own, she ended up not knowing what Siyeon was doing but with so much money, through her father told her, Siyeon was the head of the department Human resources, an electronics corporation, the income of such a manager is just over 4 million won, and even Siyeon is paying her 7 million won monthly, which makes no sense, Siyeon has nearly ten billion car, expensive phones, branded clothes, how is that? Or maybe because Siyeon's husband is rich, seeing the company say he is a lawyer, the lawyer is definitely rich, proving that Siyeon through that marriage contract also made a lot of money.

SuA suddenly found that Siyeon was too smart, and alert, imagining if she accidentally did something to displease Siyeon, she wouldn’t be fined.

Seeing the boredom, Suayeon went down the mountain together, then had dinner in an extremely romantic campus, this villa Siyeon rented separately, only her and SuA, 5-star standard dishes, candles, with melodious music, SuA is treated like a princess, why is it all of a sudden, since Siyeon said Siyeon loves SuA until now, she's always surprised, a little shocked, by Siyeon’s actions and words. Siyeon gave SuA a small square box, said it was a gift because today is SuA's birthday, SuA's eyes widened.

- What? My birthday?

- That's right, Mr. Kim said, it's today, don't you know your birthday? - Siyeon was startled by SuA's panic. SuA revisits her past, when she was born her mother dumped her at the orphanage, after 3 years, suddenly her father brought a ransom money and came to pick her up, then introduced Kim Yoohyeon, at that time, SuA knows, it turns out that she just had a sister, her mother died the year Yoohyeon was born, after that Mr. Kim kept going gambling and not taking care of his daughters, today If he hit the winning card, that day, SuA and Yoohyeon will eat well. Mr. Kim is lazy to work, so he does not have a pension when he is old, SuA does not have adequate education so she quit middle school, then goes to work, has been rolling since then.