chapter 18

Chapter 18.

As scheduled, Siyeon drove SuA to the suburb of Seongbukdong, SuA showed Siyeon house no.1001 in a villa complex, Siyeon parked the car and the two walked there, Siyeon was surprised by the house, very beautiful and overlooking the sea, great feng shui.

- Baby, do you want this house? I will buy it.

- No, I bought it.

- Huh?

Siyeon never opened Siyeon’s eyes wide, what did SuA say, she bought this house herself ...

SuA told Siyeon that the money Siyeon sent her was only about 20%, left to accumulate to buy a house, buy partly upfront and install part in bank installments, but fortunately there was a way new construction was nearby, and there was a high-end urban project there, making the traffic open, surrounding services blistering, the house suddenly turned into the road surface, so the value of the house suddenly increased by 10 times. SuA hastily delivered the sale immediately and took all the interest to pay off the bank and bought a villa in Seongbukdong, which is this one.

Siyeon doesn't know if this is a fortune or consider the calculation, but Siyeon even has it if her family gave a lot of money, she did not have the same thought of buying accumulated assets, she admired SuA.

- Baby, you are richer than me.

- After you finish the mission of your company, we will come here, this is my house, you here must listen to me from beginning to end, okay? - SuA said as ordered, she is planning to take revenge on Siyeon, she have been underneath for so long is enough.

Siyeon was startled, the house was beautiful, the space was peaceful, and imagining the scene where she and SuA lived here had never been so happy, but after SuA's words she had to think again, it seems like she is about to be exiled. Siyeon hugged SuA and laughed.

- Baby, why are you so pretty today?

SuA chuckled, she said Siyeon is the best with her tongue.

And so lovely time passed, Siyeon informed Namhyun that the person behind the incident was MoonByul, no longer investigating, and she was not free to bully people back to gloat, SuA refused MoonByul, it's painful enough for MoonByul. And Siyeon since changing hair color has been a lot of people talking in and out, being a director who dyes her hair blond then loses her dignity that matches the position, yes, the face is not satisfied, since Siyeon is sitting in a position that is a bit high for her ability, and there are a lot of people trying to get for that position, and she doesn’t have to do anything to get on, the jealousy and envy is evident of course. But it must be admitted that Siyeon has a very eye-catching and attractive appearance, so the young and pretty female employees in the company are gradually hating to turn hate into likes.

Just finished a big project today, so the company held a party to celebrate about 200 people, Siyeon of course had to attend, at the party with alcohol, she didn't mean to do it but many people did, come and congratulate her, request a 100% drink with her. Siyeon's drinking is not good either, but 1 drink, 2 drinks, then the 10th drink, she reached her limit, she couldn't be awake, she tried to get up to find Minji to ask Minji to take her home. It's partying today, so Minji invited Yoohyeon to come along for fun, but Siyeon was so tired, she had to bother this couple, she wanted to rest.

Suddenly there was a beautiful girl who accidentally fell on Siyeon without even getting up, sitting on her lap, which couldn't be considered accidental, obviously on purpose. Lee Siyeon and outsiders are clearly single, since Namhyun's divorce has been reported, and she has not announced anything about her personal life after that, Siyeon also rarely has a relationship with people at the company other than Minji and her brother-in-law, her story is unknown to anyone, so of course she becomes the subject of the conversation.