chapter 8

Chapter 8

- I got fired, the damn judge, in the old days he acquitted your mother to die unjustly, I can't do anything, now I see him, I just wants to slant it.

The dismissal of Mr. Kim is a sad story, but the more frightening thing is that Mrs.Kim died unjustly, SuA has never heard of this, Mr. Kim kept separate from her before. He said that in the past, she died in the year when Yoohyeon was born, when she came home, she walked out to buy some things. On the way home, a stranger stabbed her back to death, finding out that the culprit was jealous. and he mistakenly stabbed her, the person he wanted to stab had an appearance very similar to her, and it happened in the end.

That guy definitely knew people in the government, so he was acquitted, at that time Mr. Kim was angry but there was not enough evidence to convict that guy, suddenly he cremated all evidence to be considered innocent. Mr. Kim brought this injustice until now, he rushed into alcohol, just because he was too hurt.

SuA was horrified by the past story, she did not know what to do, she did not blame Mr. Kim, because he was right, but the world was too big, and her family was too small, she couldn’t do anything.

 "Suddenly the old dad got mad and scared me so I ran over to my friend's house for a few days" - Yoohyeon texted

---

Siyeon was taking notes, signing it, then in surprise she looked up at Minji, who was sitting on the opposite seat, telling a story about the controversy between Mr. Kim and her father-in-law, and eventually Mr. Kim got fired, for making noise at work

- Something that “acquitted him of killing my wife, and you died with me”, it seems that Judge Park bribed a civil servant to do something wrong, let go of criminals - Minji said as she chewed on the top of a pot of Poke

- Really?

- Those things are actually a lot, but no one has been revealed, my family has an uncle who also works in the district, he also accepts it often - Minji seems knowledgeable. Siyeon pondered, if Mr. Kim gets fired, SuA suffers.

But the most horrifying thing was not this, Siyeon got a call from her father, she was cursed up and down, Judge Park definitely told Mr. Lee about it, then suddenly it was Siyeon who gave Mr. Kim joined the company. President Lee said harshly that made her dazzle, but the last sentence was the most painful sentence, she had her property confiscated, her card bank and credit card were closed, car could not go, the only thing she had left was an account. The bank that the company usually sends money to monthly, the salary of the head of human resources department. Lee Siyeon was devastated, her life had never been this dire financially, watching Chairman Lee's assistant, Mr. Jo, come knocking on her door, retrieving the cards with the car keys, and heartbreaking. Siyeon was dumbfounded, didn't know what to do, the money issue had not figured out a solution, so she hadn't thought of Mr. Kim's unjustness with Judge Park. Minji saw the pitiful opposite person, invited her to eat, said “i invited you”, then dragged Siyeon to the roast beef shop, drank wine for the rest of the life, then took a taxi for Siyeon. Siyeon told the driver to take her to her apartment and SuA, then she called SuA ...

---

SuA appeared with an unhappy face, and of course Siyeon too, she was afraid when she couldn't send money to SuA, SuA would leave her, thinking about it Siyeon also wanted to cry.

- Baby, I'm in bankrupt

SuA was surprised, she thought Siyeon would talk about Mr. Kim first

- I won't be able to see you when I want anymore, you're free, but tonight, can you stay here for the last time? - Siyeon loses all of her inherent power at night, she sits crouched on the sofa, tells SuA in a very low voice and doesn't dare look at SuA’s face anymore.