Rizu x Open Minded

Not edit

Short and I just wrote today. Doesn't make sense and it doesn't sound do grammatically good ... But i wanted to update asp tonight so I don't forget.

I never ever did a Riz... Shiiiii, I've been gone for so long. Sorry.

2nd Person~

    His eyes were like small black beans. No emotions were there, they were quite, hollo, and shiny. As if they predicted his next move, steady and ready to ponce with any action that he didn't seem to like. Your hands were clench a bit tighter as you glanced up at the brown bears features. His stare only were shown no color of the warm cabin you always see. 

"Ahhhh~ this is my boyfriend, Rizu. Rizu, this is my ex-boyfriend, Timothy." They both gave each other unfazed looks. Timothy was the one to break the silence with a hand extended out and a grin that showed some of his personality. 

   After the small party had ended, you notice how quite Rizu was. He kept looking ahead and even had both of his hands in his pockets. You stopped in your tracks as he does to. He turns to face you with a monotone expression. 

"I did something to upset you, didn't I?" You grip the handle of your purse as you felt your stomach clench and turn as you try and recoil the party. 

"I know you didn't want to go and I know you only came because I forced you to... If... If i had done something-"

"No. You didn't do anything, don't apologize." His thumb runs alongside your cheeks as he has you look up at him. An odd smile was planted on his lips, as if to reassure you that it was not something to get upset with.

"To you tell you the truth, I was just surprise you would date..."

"Someone as his kind?" He gives out a half heartily chuckle before the two of you resume walking =.

"Something like that, yes. When you had told me you wanted to date me, I never knew you had experience with a large carnival, is all." His creepy smile was still left on his lips as you nodded silently.

"Yeah. It's not expected of such a timid animal like me to be with such a large bear. Conidsering that deer's are seen as prey, for any animal to exact."

"But a wolf? Of all male carnivore, you choice a wolf?" Giggling was heard in your end as you lean against his arm.

"Mm... Wanna know why I broke up with him?" A hum was a response.

"He was very kind, too kind. He believed that kindness should be repaid, always. Every week he would buy me roses, and i hate roses, he would take me out to dinner, he would tell me all the things any girls wanted to hear... But in the end, what he wanted in return, was marriage," an awkward weak chuckle was left out from you as the two of you waited at the underground subway "He wanted me to give him three kids, all hybrids. I first i was in aright with it, but soon i realized, i have my own life too. I go to school, I just turned 19, I want to be a doctor, and having kids?! So i left him... Bad news for me, he was already dating behind my back. He busted out all his dirty secrets and made me feel as if i meant nothing for him. Just a women who can give him children's. And i left. It actually surprised me to see him there, kind of made me anxious as to what he was going to tell you." Rizu helps you seat next to him as he listens closely at your story. 

"Its okay now." He plays with your small index fingers as you enjoy listening to his heart. Whispering lowly for only for him to hear "its fine by me, if you kill him." You pause and shifted your head to look up at him, making sure to look directly at him in his pair of dark chocolate eyes, "I don't want any girls to carry the burden of being a cheated wife." 

    His heart beat fasten as your own pair of eyes were hollo too. They were cold at the only sight of red and death. If you had the chance of killing anyone, you would do so. He knew he didn't have to protect you from something, you were already an independent women who doesn't need him. And he knew, if was to kill you, then he better be ready for what plan you had made to expose him to the media, even if you died. 

    A smile of gentle gruesome death swing on your lips as you peck his shoulders. Seeing that he understand clearly on your demand.

    Rizu still couldn't understand as to how a meek deer can be as deadly as any carnival, perhaps genetics or maybe it had to do with something in their DNA he or anyone ever knew. 

"Lets hangout at the cherry tree, yea?" Your tone was flat. No emotion or color, just plan and empty. Before he knew it, there was that exact smile he had when he had killed his first victim.

"Sure."