(🚺) Legoshi x Running beats

Not edit
Requested: XxWolfLord95xX
2nd Person~
   You don't know for how long you found that odd awkward wolf to be adorable. Both you and him were introduce by a friend, Haru, and so one day she just announced you both to each other as to which you began developing feelings for him over time. As for him, you couldn't tell if he liked you or he was just shy to be around girls. But occasionally you would catch a glimpse of him watching you from a far. If it would be in a library, the cafeteria or even in class, you would catch him in the act and wave at him with a gentle smile to not be as weird it out as many people would. Legoshi would look away or run off, acting as if what he did was a crime.
This kind of hurt your feelings as you would try to gain his attention as will, hoping that you can invite him to eat out or study together, but whenever you would speak to him, he would look like he was uncomfortable being near you. There would be times when you would grab his hand to move him out of the way occasionally or to take him somewhere that you wanted to show him. This of course worried you when he would yank his hand away and protest with very little words before running of again and again.

—————

Confused as ever, at Legoshi's actions you head off to the water fountain next to the theatre building to try out your luck at tossing a coin in the water for a wish.
It was quite humid and foggy, it was hard to find the location through the mist. So when you finally bumped into it, you immediately felt something watching you.
Your fur puffed up for a second, as your ears darted to every sound that came up. Your heart pounded fiercely into your ear drums, as your hands clenched to the coin you had. But as you look around, you saw nothing but mist.
Perhaps you were just paranoid by the weather that got you all jumpy as you started to turn back to the water, but you soon felt the atmosphere occupied with another being did you realize that you weren't crazy, but rather uneasy and scared. You jerked up, to see a large clawed hand going for your face. There was nothing to do during that time as they had you tight in their embrace. Implying pressure slowly when you take sharp- unsteady breaths in, trying desperately to calm down. It was odd that such a large animal would go for their kind, your nose began to act on its own, as you take note on who they are and their species.
'Large, strong, buff, they knew where I was. They... They smell similar... A animalic musk that-' You soon hear their nose sniffing the air as to reassure them with something. Their hands squeezed your arm and then they traveled to your waist. Feeling the shape of your body. They stop as you squirm by a sudden ticklish pressure on your side. "Y/n?"
Even if it wasn't their intention to be heard, you knew and you knew that they knew that you figure out who they are. "Legoshi?" It was now clear, his scent and his silhouette was none other than your crush.

"Legoshi, right?" You feel his muscle tense up as your eyes watch by the corner, to see his face twitch in fear as he his caught in his feral side. As husky in a dog tree, you knew you couldn't understand what it means to lose control to a side that many large carnivores have to hide. But you were happy in some sort of way that eased your racing heart. Was it the fact that you were glad that it wasn't some other small animal who got caught in his action, or was it that the fact that it was Legoshi than some other feral carnivore.
You felt your shoulders slump as your head laid against his chest "Everything is okay, Legoshi. I'm not hurt, you're not hurt."

—————

After reassuring Legoshi that you were fine, you went back to your dorm and slept for the next day. When it did arrive, you expected your wolf friend to avoid you at all cause after what had happened, but here he was. Standing right in front of you with his tail slumped down and his ears flopped down. It was quite a sight to behold.

"I wanted to apologize-" You quickly hush his mouth with your hand as you shook your head.

"Don't," letting him go, you shuffle a bit in your spot. "As a friend and the one that accidentally cross path with you on the misfortunate night, I don't want to be pity on or be the one that you feel guilty of. Plus, I like the adorable side more than the worried one. Of course, both are cute," Legoshi didn't understand what was happening.
He was baffled with your statement and your words that he didn't notice his cheeks flaring up with the color red scattering his cheeks. Astonished by his blush, you felt the sudden urge to chuckle at his body's reaction to his thoughts. He looks back down to you, to see you holding in some laughter.

"Would you like to... Study, together... After school?" Your head averts back up with both ears pointing to the ceiling. "Study? Today?" Legoshi nods to your question. You came back to your senese, walking closer to him, you pull down his school tie with his head as you gave him a small peck to his cheek.

"Let's make it a study date, then." letting him go, you began to walk away from him, as your heart thumped as hard as your stomach flipping.
Legoshi only reacted, as he reaches out for you, pulling you towards him as he makes contact with your lips. Stun by his reaction, Legoshi takes this as a go to pull you closer. Without much thought anymore, your arms wrapped around his neck, enjoying this moment as official couples. He parts way as he stares you down with his beady half lidded eyes. "I didn't expect you to be the guy to take charge," it was only a joke, but your guessing it meant alot more to Legoshi, as he picks you up abruptly in his arms.

"Holy shit!" Your arms wrapped tightly to his neck as he walks off to whichever destination he wanted to take you both to. You catch a glimpse of his happiness showing out, as you watch his tail wag roughly behind him.

—————

Hi guys... About a month, huh? Wow, that's long enough for a virus to pop out of nowhere!
I'm sorry... I'm just exhausted with my exams. Yeaaaa. I think i've mention that i'm homeschool, so the quarantine doesn't affect them. I still have school and all. WIll, luckily i've finally updated.
   I'm just hoping that i can update next week too.
   Oh, before i forget. 💗Thank you so much for over 20k view and over 100 likes, it means a lot! It makes me feel guilty for not updating, so it's a motivation for me to update these request. Thanks again guys! I love you and I hope you take care your health too!

Coming Next: @AshliDinkelman