(🚺) Legoshi x Declaration 🍋

Not Edit
Requested: @FernandaAyumi2002

2nd Person
As you enter through the doors, you were greeted by a white bunny struggling with a bag of mulch. She drops it as soon as she sees you.

"Hello." Waving over at her, she makes her way to you, she was smaller compared how tall you were. A head or two was enough to say that you had to look down at her.

"Hello! I'm Haru of the gardening club and you must be the new member, correct? Come, come." She leads you away from the entrance as you follow behind, "I don't usually get the news that someone wants to be a member of the gardening. I'm quite glad that you want to, I'm really grateful." She turns over to you with a large smile that curved her black beady eyes.
————

     You enjoyed each moment with her, she was beyond nice and wasn't afraid to speak about her opinions openly to you. She was great, it kind of sadden you to hear that she gets bully due to the fact that she'll hoe around. In your response to that, you didn't care, you actually wanted to become a porn Star once you graduate. It didn't effect you that your money would be consider drity, you just like money and dick to much to worry about others thought of you.
     Today was a special day for you, you had meet someone that just smack the wind out of you. Right in front of you was a grey wolf with a personality of a shy-little-ladybug. His eyes weren't like the rest of the wolves you've have seen, and the way he stood, to be more smaller then being proud of his kind showed that he was a well-mannered and kind animal; he was a joy to be friends with and that's what you became.

—————

   You didn't even realize how open you had become with your new friends. You were very much happy, but there was something missing you missed the most and that was a good dick, one that can mess you up anytime of the day.

"You look down Y/n, what's wrong?" Legoshi ask as you sigh deeply.

"I don't know," yes you did "I guess, I miss having something warm to hug, you know?" Your own hands warp around your arms tightly, to show that you were missing that feeling. Legoshi quickly looks away as soon as he caught a glimpse of your cleavage from your first unbuttons.

"Oh," he hadn't felt this strange from seeing a women's skin, how it made him feel warm at the sight of it. He quickly snaps out of those thoughts he had, the ones that made him sound like a pervert.

"Legoshi, you know how it will be fall break next week, do you think you wanna come over to my house and play some games? My parents won't be home, so we can yell as loud as we want, how about it?" He hadn't notice that you were holding his tail in your arms like a teddy as you rubbed your fingers over it. So when he gives you a glance, he felt flustered at your innocent face.

"Yeah, I can... I can go." His eyes averts away from your smile as you continued to play with his tail.

When at your place, you both had already started playing some games with you winning and cussing out the other opponents, before seeing that had come down to slow down your fun with your game night.

"You can sleep on my bed-"

"No, I'll sleep on the futon and you on the bed."

"Nuh-uh, my house my rules." You begun to throw your pillow and blankets down, before Legoshi had put them back up.

"I thank you, but I'm the guest," he begins to lay on the futton, but as he does, you slide right under him.