(🚺)Legoshi x Bunny x Louis 🍋

Not edit
Request: @SuccMyBigToe

2nd Person~

When you invited both Louis and Legoshi to come on a trip, that was supposed to be a vacation.

During the first night of the trip, you had come out from your room being adorn with a red dress, gently hugging you for the first dinner. You'd never saw them both so tense when you came out.

They looked handsome too, with suits casually wrapping them in gentle tugs and loose folds along their joints.

During your time at dinner with your friends, you couldn't help but notice how nervous Legoshi was acting, being a little more reserved and flustered. Louis was more, let's say "flirty" and it was surprising to you, although you welcomed his remarks. By the end of the dinner, the flirting was confusing understand, blurring up their motives.

By the time dinner wrapped up, you brought up the idea of the club, hitting up the foreign party with alcohol. With the mindless chatter and bustling talking at the club, you had found yourself relaxing. Setting any self control off to the side and dancing your way onto the floor with one too many drinks.

You danced as if there was no tomorrow, laughing and choking on hiccups all through the night. While you dance, Louis watches from the bar with Legoshi awkwardly taking small sips from his beverage. You didn't have a clue as to why they weren't joining your public dancing.

    Stumbling over to the duo, you're quick to fall between them. "Come dance with me!" You slur out, leaning over Legoshi . Giggling at a few of your jokes, you take a dog of a drink.

A cup that was left besides the two men, unattended.

"Oh, (Y/n)... I don't think you should... drink tha-and you drank it."

Dancing your eyesight to Legoshi, you place the cup away on the bar and continue steady eye contact with the wolf. His eyes are a calming sharpness, being directed to you with a face of worry.

"(Y/n), the drink was unattended."

Louis voice is clear from being sharp in your ears, making them twitch and your attention to snap his way. His hands were on your neck, grasping your jaw and gently pulling your head back. His own eyes were far more attentive, a different glow to them in the vibrant neon lights of the bar.

With your head bowed back, and the unattended drink settling in your tummy, the room starts to tilt and your body begins to tingle up. The warmth of your body turning up a notch starts to be bothersome.

"Someone spiked the drink," you softly gasp out. Your body relaxing against Louis hands as your fur thickens, your ears fall over and grazes along his forearms. You feel weak to the knees.

"Let's head back," Legoshi says, his own hands hesitantly gracing your waist. The overwhelming warmth from his hands burns your skin with an uneasy desire.

"Hospital? Or sex?" You ask, grabbing onto Legoshi in time to feel him tense up. Legoshi makes contact with Louis, asking for his advice.

"Letssss Let's go... Hoteell," giggling between your sentence, you pulled the two boys behind to follow you as you held onto them for support as your sway about.

"We should take you-" throwing Louis hands out of your grip, you take Legoshi arm and warped them against your both arms, pushing them into your breast.

"Noo~, Legossii, tell the.... Tell the sexy buck... Tell the sexy buck, I said no." Legoshi walks beside you, feeling the warm body temperature warp around his arm as he stutters against his words. Louis wasn't having any of your drunken state, as he rolls his eyes when Legoshi tried to explain to you, that the hospital is the best choice.