(🚺)Gouhin x Surgen

Not Edit
I was grounded
Not requested, it was in my notes so I wanted to upload it yep-yep- hurry!

2nd Person
    There was no need to fall in love with a man that left his kid and wife for his job that required most of his time, but there was something about him that had drawn you to work with him. Of course you only came when he needed assistance at dire time, but you were always glad to spend some time as a work partner.

The room was filled with bamboo each time you visit, green and soft. Of course it was his work office, but when you compare it with the piante room, it was if they were in prison.

"Gouhin," you voice shouts his name through the halls of this specialized hospital. A door opens to reveal a tired panda.

"Gouhin." You quickly make your way over to him, keeping your eyes on his bloody fist before glancing up to him when you were close enough.

"Let's go out to eat, I'll pay." He takes out a cigar from his box, as he reaches for a lighter you snatch it out from his lips before stomping on it. The hallway was quite, till Gouhin takes a long exhale.

"Smoking is bad, how many times do I have to tell you?" He continues his walk with you nagging behind about the conditions of smoking can do.

"You act like a teenager," he brings up as you close the door behind to his room.

"You ought to know better, Gouhin." Your arm we're cross as you give him a look of disapproval. He didn't care much as he sat down if his chair with you sitting across him with a yellow folder in hand. You notice the stare and decided to bring it up.

"It's not the usual papers, rather, it's from me." You hand it to him to which he gives a small look at.

"You're quitting?" Nodding at his question, you take a pen out.

"Yea. So, I won't be here anymore when you call." There was a pause, before you hand him the pen.

"Instead, I'll be applying to work for you," his head jerks up as you give him a sly grin "boss."

"No, I decline this application."

"What? Why? I literally am everything you need! I'm a surgeon, and a good one at that, I can help you with paper work that you don't even do, I can help with therapy lessons, I mean like I toke a few years on that, but I'm useful." A long sigh comes from him as he rubs his forehead, holding onto the folder still.

"You know why, this line of work isn't easy. You can't walk away once your in, you have to be motivated to keep going after seeing the states of some of these patients. It's not suited to your kind." Of course you wanted to feel offended at his comment, but you weren't young anymore. You're an adult and can't be easily offended at such things.

"I don't understand what my kind can't handle, but I'm not like them, I can handle such things. I don't understand why you're backing down? I'm the one who was recommended to you, I never said anything about your line of work, I saw, what this job is. And I want in." You could of sworn you saw some sort of smile from him, before he toke the pen back in his hand and begun signing the sheets he needed to fill out. Your eyes never looked eye from his hand as he fills over each paper till he tossed them back at you. Catching them in your hands surprised, you immediately give home a warm smile.

"You won't be disappointed!" Eruptly standing up, you head out of his office to turn in the files.

————

He was right, it wasn't any easier then your previous work, and now that you're working full time, it takes a lot more stitches then a smile to help others.
Taking off your mask and glasses with your gloves, you begun to clean your hands and face with soap and warm water, memorizing those eyes that were filled with rage. How they tore your shirt as you struggle to keep them in line, before tasing them into unconscious. A deep exhale came from you as you walked away from the sink and onto a chair with the needle in hand and alcohol in the other.
A towel was in your mouth when you poured the liquid on your wound, inhaling sharply as you dabbed the fluid or any bacteria away. Your attention soon snaps to the door creeping open to reveal a exhausted Gouhin.

"Hmy!" You reply with a muffle, as you look away and begun to go for the wound.
Gouhin takes the needle from your hand and begins to patch you up. No words were exchange as you watch him. Wincing a bit as the tightens the bandage around your arm, you give it a few swings back and forth to feel the strings pull as you do.

"Should heal in a week or two." There was no answer from Gouhin as he cleans the equipment. Knowing where this was going to lead to, you begun to head out.

"It's only been, one week, one week since you started. And yet..." his body never turned to look at you as you watch for any signs of disappointment.

"I put you into this." It was clear that your friend was stress out for you, perhaps work more, but it was nice to see him nervous for your health.
    Gladly walking over to him, you place a hand on his back. Rubbing in circles as he turns over to you. A bit hesitant at your decision, you engulf him in a hug.

"Thank you," you soon began to feel his hands pull you in tighter, before one of them comes to your face. Pulling you to look up at him, did you notice how close he was actually to your face. He warps you're lips in his, giving them a few soft lips, before placing one on your forehead and handing your head a few pats between your ears before exiting out.
      You felt a rush of joy blood coming to your cheeks as you trace your lips as to where he had kissed you.

"Does that mean?" An emotion exploded from your heart as you rush him down the corridors.

"Are we dating now?" You question as you follow behind. He shrugs in response as a joyous smile creeps up to your lips from where he kissed you.