ㅡ ‧ 🏹 ℬ.𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒪 .𝒇 𝒱.𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ( 3 )

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Tommy shut his mouth instantly, glaring at the back of Dream's head. Cursing at him in his head, oh if only Dream can read people mind, Tommy would probably be dead by now.

On the other side, Sapnap groaned. "What was the deal about and how come I did not know about it?"

Dream shrugged, swing his axe on his shoulder, "It's personal. Also, you aren't always here. You went to your base or adventure more than doing the work at the community house so you can't blame me if you are out dated."

Sapnap gasped, offended. "I was just gathering more supplies-" trying to defend himself.

Dream shook his head slowly, "Shut up Sapnap. The past few days, you have gotten on my nerves. You annoyed George too much that he always on his bad side of bed everyday. He even gave me the dirty look one time because you told him something happened years ago." Dream stated.

Sapnap let out an awkward chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

Tommy who witnessed all of it, cringed. He stood up and rubs the dirt off of his pants as he spoke, "Okay forget about your problem for now. Let's get down into business."

The two of them turned their attention to the younger, "What business?" They asked, unison.

Tommy sighed - cant believe even people who older than him can be this childish sometimes. "I'm gonna need something in return if you want me to- even temporarily not destroy everything you own for henry. I am going to need something Sapnap."

Sapnap dont see how his tower is as value as the child's pet cow, he remains silent.

"Something of equal value." Tommy voice's darkened.

Sapnap scoffed, "Two can play the game, Tommy. You need something? Fine, I will give you whatever you want but in one condition." Reaching out for his bag.

Tommy tilted his head in confused as the same like Dream. Their eyes grow larger when they saw something Sapnap pulled out from his bag, a beef.

"Sapnap-"

"You see this Tommy?" Sapnap pointed at the cooked beef. "I'm gonna eat henry in front of you." He said, threatening to bring the meat closer to his lips. Tommy launched futher, trying to stab Sapnap on his chest but Dream stopped him.

Tommy glared, "Don't you fucking dare, Sapnap."

"This is Henry's carcass." His devilish smile carved on his face, opening his mouth - "Incase you didn't know, I love meat." He stated at the last minute before taking a bite of the meat. Taunting the ex former vice president of L'manburg. Earning the gasp of disbelief from everyone, Sapnap gulped the delicious meat.

"This is just wrong!" Tommy shouted, pushing Dream a little to the side before running toward the greek boy. "What is wrong with you?!" He shouted as he swing his sword toward Sapnap, landing a few attacks which Sapnap manage to lift up his shield with no effort. Sapnap chuckled, "Relax Tommy."

But as soon as he said that, his instinct told him push Tommy so he can protect himself from Dream's sneaky attack on his left side. Thanks for his instinct, he managed to stop Dream's attack. "Why are you attacking me, Dream?"

Dream emerald eyes shining through the mask, "I told you before didn't I?"

"What-"

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Tommy."

▔▔  𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐃 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋   𝐖 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇    𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐃 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐃 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈 𝐋  ▔▔

guys chill, i have part 4 for thisbattle of the lake chapter-wattpad wont stop tellingme to restore unless my chapteris like 1000 words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

guys chill, i have part 4 for this
battle of the lake chapter-
wattpad wont stop telling
me to restore unless my chapter
is like 1000 words.

"i have the blade" upcoming chapter ;)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 02, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें