The Escape

Heyyyyyy everyone!! New chapter is up now and I hope you all enjoy!! ❤❤

Naruto wakes up from a horrible sleep. " Jeez that was a horrible sleep," he thought to himself. "You're not the only one who had a bad sleep." "Kura, you sleep in the same place every day, you're used to where you sleep." "You got me there, kit.

The boy got up and observed his surroundings. "Two guards, one ninja dog, and a......girl?

This "girl" starts walking towards him with a book in her hand. "Hello, Naruto Uzumaki." She says to the boy. "Hello..... who are you exactly?" He responds. "I am not important to you. I am just going to ask you a couple questions, then I'll be leaving." She responds.

"Okay."

"Okay, first question, how old are you?"

"14."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No."

"Do you have any friends?"

"Yes."

"Do you know why your here?"

"Yes"

"Why are you here?"

"Because the fourth hokage is dead, and the new one wants me back."

"Exactly!"

"Okay, that's all I needed. I will be on my way."

The girl leaves the room leaving only the two ANBU guards and the ninja dog.

"So are you two going to speak or are you just going to stand ther-"

"Shut up, demon," the taller one says in a harsh tone.

"Jeez, I was just asking," he mumbles to himself. He turns around and tried to fall back asleep.

That's when he hears footsteps.

And a cane.

"Naruto Uzumaki, face me now." Says the older man. Naruto turns around and looks at the man with killer intent. He knew who this man was and he knew why he was down here. "Danzo, why am I here?" The boy asks. "Because you are a very special asset to this villiage."

"How exactly?" The boy responded, obviously knowing why, but just wanted to tick off the old hokage.

The old man stares into his eyes with no emotion at all. "You really know how to make someone angry, dont you?" He asks, obviously angry about the boys clever remark.

"I guess so," he says, looking down onto the floor, remembering the days he spent in Konoha. "Those days have passed though, and I will become a great shinobi for Sunagakure, not this disgusting village."he says with anger in his voice. Danzo notices something in his eyes. He looks deep into them with his sharingans. "Hmmm, looks like the boy's getting riled up I see."

Naruto's eyes get red with a slit in them. His teeth get larger and his nails get longer. "You know, it's too bad that your parents had to suffer because of what YOU did to them." "YOU ruined their life!! You..You are a MONSTER!!"

After those words escaped the Hokages mouth, there was a huge explosion in that room.

"HOKAGE-SAMA!!" A guard yelled as he ran towards Danzo. "Hokage-sama are you oka- AAAAAAAAAH!!" The guard drops to the ground, leaving Naruto behind him. Naruto takes the chakra blade out of the guards neck, and looks towards the stumbling hokage. "You, you will PAY for what you just said!!" He then rushes over to the man and punches him in the face. Danzo goes flying into the wall, and is met by another fist, but this time in the stomach. "YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE KONOHA FALL FOR WHAT IT HAS DONE TO ME AND KURAMA!!" The now furious boy throws Danzo into the opposite wall and Danzo goes straight through it.

"God damnit," the old man mumbles under his breath. "WHAT WAS THAT OLD MAN?!" Naruto rushes over to the wounded man and tries to punch Danzo in the stomach, but he moves just in time. "I guess it's time to get serious," the old Hokage says.

"BRING IT ON THEN!!" With those words the two clash into each other, making a loud boom. "HOKAGE-SAMA!!" three different chunin and jonin yell. The six go towards the Jinchuriki and fail to protect the hokage, as all three of them get slashed in their hearts.

"THEY DIDN'T NEED TO DIE WITH YOU, BUT BECAUSE THEY WERE SO LOYAL TO YOU, I HAD TO. BECAUSE OF YOU, THEY DIED BY MY HANDS, JUST LIKE YOU WILL!!" He then rushes towards the man with full speed and force. "He's too fas- AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!" "HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS SWORD IN YOUR STOMACH, TEME!? MUST FEEL GOOD!!"

"Go.....to....hell....."

A loud boom was heard in the room they were fighting in, and was even visible outside of Konoha, only a few meters of course, but still.

The villagers are all in a bunker, and there are over 20 chunin and jonin waiting for someone to walk out.

"That idiot thought paper bombs would kill me, hmph. Killed him instea-" he looks up to see those 20 ninja standing in shock.

(There were a LOT. Like, over 30. He had rigged it if anything bad were to happen, like what had happened.)

"You guys wanna fight too?" He asks in a calm, but scary voice. "Wh-What happened to Hokage-sama?" One nervously asks. "If you let me go, I'll let you see. If you don't let me go, you'll DIE!!" He gives them no choice and rushes towards them and slices a chunin clean in half. "DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT?! LET ME THROUGH AND YOU ALL WILL STAY ALIVE FOR A WHILE LONGER!!"

"Hokage-sama said that we should keep you in prison if you were to esca-" he wasn't able to finish the sentence because of a sharp pain in his heart, that lasted for a moment. That was because he died after only a moment. "Bad choice, baka.." after that move, all 18 other ninja rushed towards him in an attempt to stop him, which failed miserably. Every ninja either was unconscious, had been sliced in half, or there neck had been snapped.

"Too easy. Now, I better get outta here before higher jonin come. They'll be the problem."

The boy then rushes out of the village and runs to Suna.

Then, he sees something.

Or I should say, someone.