Alone

Hewo everyone, I know it's been a while but, I'm bored and I have no ideas soooooo yeah.. Thanks for the support and enjoy!!

No one POV

The three go home to see something horrible.

Baki was on the porch of the mansion, blood all around him, a sword in his back.

"B-Baki-sensei!! wh-what happened to him?!" A distraught Temari asked in a loud and suprised tone. "No not another one... I cant..do it...." Temari then bursts into tears and falls beside his body. "WHY?! WHY US?! WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER?! I DONT UNDERSTAN-" and at lightning speed someone kicks her in the side, making her fly into the wall of the neighboring house.

"TEMARI-CHAN!!" "TEMARI!!" The two boys scream in anger. "Hahahaha... I will make your life MISERABLE!!" The shadow said in a scary tone. "I will kill everyone you love, including that man right there.." he says, pointing towards Gaara. "I cannot have someone like YOU being the Kazekage. But I'll kill you another time." The man says to the two. "What's your name, teme?!" Naruto asks in a serious and angry tone.

"Hashabi Otsutsuki." (Not actually real)

The two boys were astonished. They were standing before an Otsutsuki. "W-What did we do to make you kill our friends and family?"

"You were BORN!!"

And with that, he dissapears.

The two rush over to Temari and see if shes okay.

"Temari-chan are you okay?" He asks the girl. "I'm fine." "Are you sure because I can take you to the Hospita-" "IM FINE NARUTO!!" He realizes that she dropped the 'kun'. O-Okay Temari-chan whatever you want."

Over at Konoha

"The new Hokage has been announced. The 5th Hokage, Danzo Shimura!" Everyone claps and cheers to the new Hokage. "Thank you, thank you all!!" I will be immediately making a mission for every Genin shinobi. Retrieve Naruto Uzumaki of Sunagakure!!" And with those last words escaping his mouth, the konoha shinobi leave for Suna.

"I WILL CAPTURE THIS MAN IN A VERY YOUTHFUL WAY!!" A certain thick- browed Genin said in a loud, idiotic tone. "Shut up, Lee," a white eyed Genin told the kid. "Lee, Neji, please stay focused and make sure we capture this kid." A girl with two pig tails says to the two boys. "Wait, how do you know it's a kid?" Asked a boy with a dog on his head. "Because I remember him from the chunin exams. He fought both of my teammates and won." "Ohhhhh okay."

"I SHALL GET MY REVENGE ON THAT VERY UNYOUTHFUL KID!!" "Shut up, dobe." "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A DO-" Sasuke slaps Lee's face so hard he falls to the ground. "Let me finish, dobe. I think I know why we are going after him." "W-Will you t-tell us?" Asked a shy hyuuga. "Of course, we are going after him because he is the host for the nine tails. We are going after HIM specifically because he originally was here in Konoha but was banished, unless for chunin exams and missions and stuff like that." "Ohhhhhhhh I understand now. So if we get him back, Sunagakure will only have one Tailed beast, which would be the One Tailed Shukaku. And if we DO capture him, we will have a Jinchuriki again." Said Neji Hyuuga.

---Timeskip Three Days---

The 12 Genin make it to the barriers of Suna. They look to the side to see two boys training together. A blonde and a Red headed boy. "Neji, Tenten, let's see if they know this Naruto Uzumaki." "Right, Sasuke." They walk over there to the two and start the talk. "Hello, my name is Neji Huuga. We are not here to cause any problems we just want to know if you know anyone by the name of Naruto Uzumaki." "Well, your lookin at 'em Right now!!" He says in his usual knucklehead tone. "Oh, well, that was easy. We need you to come back to Konohagakure with us.

"I am never going back there unless for a mission. And you cannot do anything to stop me." "Well, I see we'll have to FORCE you to come with us!!" Neji activates his Byakugan. "Kura, you ready?" "Yeah, let's destroy them, kit."

The two newly crowned Sunagakure Chunins are ready to fight. They both go into Bijju mode and team 10 goes into the fight first, but fail eventually with Ino going out first, then Choji, then a few minutes later, Shikamaru. "Wow, what a Challenge!!" Naruto says in a joking voice. "DON'T BE SO ARROGANT IN FRONT OF MY SASUKE-KUN!! CHAAAAAA!!!!" She runs up to Naruto but at an extremely slow pace and get stabbed in the Stomach by Naruto, killing her in the process. "SAKURA!!!!"Sasuke yells. "I....I....I am going to KILL you..... you....you will DIE!!!! Sasukes curse mark spreads and before you know it, hes in stage two. He dashes towards Naruto at full speed, almost beating Naruto's speed.

Almost.

Naruto Kicks Sasuke in the stomach, sending him flying. Naruto looks over to Gaara to see him taking on Neji and Lee. Since the chunin exams the trio have gotten quite a lot stronger than before. He focuses his attention to Sasuke to see him coughing up blood. To his left, he barely dodges Kiba's fang over fang. He then looks behind him to see over 20 Kunai knives coming straight for him. He dodges 28 of them, but two hit him in his left leg and right shoulder. He winces as he pulls out the two Kunai knives, and stares at Ten Ten with a smirk on his face as the wounds heal almost immediately. She looked at him in shock.

"How did your wounds heal so fast?!" She asked In a suprised tone. "The same reason why your here. I mean, it's kind of obvious that my name was revealed during the Chunin exams, and the fact that everyone knows that I am the host for the nine tails, so of course they would want me back after the dreadful freaks of the council banished me away from that God forbid villiage. After seeing me become so strong, I meant to say. They could care less about me if I was as strong as I used to be when they sent me away." He said, in a monotone voice, showing no emotion at all. "You fools are just pawns in the village known as Konohagakure. You all are just puppets in their plan. Danzo, the new Hokage, is going to RUIN that villiage, and you all are going to HELP HIM DO IT!! AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT-" he feels something hard hit his head. He looks up to see Ten Ten staring at him with a smirk on her face. "You talking your mouth off was just a distraction. I dont care about your lifes story. Nobody does. You are useless."
Useless.

Useless.

Useless.

That was the last word he heard before falling flat on his face, knocking him out. Gaara looks over to see his partner, on the ground, almost dead. "NARUTOOOO!!!" After yelling the boys name, he feels something sharp hit his left arm. He feels weak, and falls to the ground.

Naruto wakes up in a cage, by himself with two Konoha guards looking at his cage. He then realizes hes all alone.

Alone.