Date Night

Later after the show, Lin was over at Pippa's apartment, making dinner for date night. 

"Come see if you like this." He said, stirring a pot of pasta sauce. He held up a spoon and she tasted it. 

"Yum!" She said. She had admit, Lin was pretty good at cooking. 

"Should we call Oak now?" Lin asked. Pippa was still hesitant. It was dangerous to get involved with someone who may or may not be trying to kill your boyfriend. 

"Yeah, I guess so." She replied. She pulled out her phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, who's this?" Oak said. 

"It's Pippa and Lin."

"I gotta go," he said, and hung up.

"Pippa, we need to call the police." Lin told her. They called the police and explained the whole situation. 

"We'll go figure this out. Address?" Pippa gave them Oak's address. "Thanks, we'll get back to you." Pippa set down the phone, anxious and overwhelmed.

"Hey, it's okay!" Lin said, holding her waist and kissing her. "The police have it all figured out. For now, it is date night." He grinned, and served them their dinner plates. They sat and watched The Notebook, their favorite movie to watch together. 

They sat lying next to each other on Pippa's bed. "You're so beautiful," Lin said, kissing her. She kissed him back. She always felt comfort in being close to Lin. His lips made her forget reality. It always took her mind off all her other worries, and made her realize what was really important to her. She started unbuttoning his shirt, and she felt closer to him than she ever had before. She finally felt safe and happy. Lin was the best thing that ever happened to her.