chapter 1

Finally, the bell rings. It's Friday! Weekend, here I come. I was walking over to the place where my friends and I meet all the time.

"Hey Adam" oh, here comes Finn and Fiona, wonder where's Naveah. "Hi guys what's up?" I said back. "Nothing, I'm so happy it's Friday and I have no homework!" Fiona said happily. "That's awesome! I don't have homework either!" Added Finn. "How about you Adam?" Asked Fiona "No Homework!" I yelled. "We need to make plans on the weekend, how about we catch a movie? I heard it's really scary. The title is pretty funny, but mysterious. The title is 'What?'" Finn was talking so fast like a race car. After when I was going to add on, finally Naveah came. "Sorry I am late guys, had a detention" she said sounding so mad and she was panting, did she run here? "It's OK, we were just discussing about a horror movie" I said, to be honest I'm not a really big fan of horror movies. "Oh! Is it the one that's going to come out in the theatre this weekend? 'What?' right?" Fiona, Finn and I nodded our heads. Naveah is a huge fan of horror movies.

"Hey guys?" said Finn, he looked pretty scared. "Yeah?" Replied Naveah.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, and weird but I heard weird noises in my basement. It was... something I've never heard before. It was like, a song that sounds like a spirit."

At first Naveah, Fiona and I thought he was joking, we all thought he was scaring us because he's the best prankster ever. However, Finn got really upset and yelled. "How can you guys laugh? It's really true! It's the scariest thing I've ever heard! Why don't you guys believe me?!"

We were still laughing, "Oh c'mon Finn, we know how much you joke around. You can't fool us this time" said Naveah.

Finn got more furious, "Fine, of you don't believe me. Don't. Suit yourself." And he stormed off.

I was still laughing, "Hey where are you going?" I asked. "To my locker man." Replied Finn, I've never seen him this mad before. He went into the school.

'Speaking of locker, I have to go to my locker to get my math textbook! I'll be back in a jiff!"

Me and Fiona were talking about the movie, it actually sounds interesting I'm actually kind of in the mood to watch it. Naveah comes back with her math textbook, where's Finn?

"Hey, where's Finn?" asked Fiona. "Oh, remember he got mad? He just went to his locker and went home." Said Naveah. Well, I don't really know if it's the truth or he's just joking around, I guess we'll never figure out until he just says it.

We all said bye and went back home.

******
Characters pinned to the story! :)