-23- P.D.A

Let's go to the park
I wanna kiss you underneath the stars – John Legend

Isa squinted her eyes, blinded by the light that was coming through the window. She felt Daniel laying on her stomach, 'You know, when you grow up a little bit I will buy you your own go-kart, and then I will take you to some awesome tracks. I know mommy will not be happy with that but we will just have to be very nice to her when we tell her okay?' Isa smiled as she heard Daniel talking to the baby. She closed her eyes for a moment more, when she felt Daniel move his hands over her stomach she felt the baby kick and so did Daniel. 'Yeah would you like that baby, would you like to go karting?' Daniel pressed his lips to her stomach enjoying the intimate moment. Isa found this the perfect moment to let Daniel know she was awake, she moved her hand through Daniels curls, tugging lightly on them. Daniel looked at Isa, 'Good morning babe, so you are going to take the baby out to go karting huh?' Isa asked in a playful tone. Daniel smiled sheepishly at her, giving her a kiss. 'What time is it?' Isa asked, Daniel moving to the nightstand to grab his phone. It was ten o'clock, they had slept in as Daniel would have to train the rest of the week. They were at home in Monaco, they had been traveling together for the last three months but Isa was getting so close to her due date that she wanted to stay in Monaco. Luckily for her the next race was here so she could attend the race. 

Today were going to do some last minute baby shopping. They still had to buy a stroller and a basinet for their room. After they both took a shower and got dressed they walked out of the apartment, Isa put the keys of the apartment in her purse, grabbing Daniels hand, lacing their fingers together. Daniel pulls their hands up and kisses Isa's knuckles. They take a stroll downtown, walking along the shops. Once they were done with their shopping they wanted to catch something to eat. They were sitting in their favorite café, which overlooked the sea. Isa was craving a burger and some fries so that is what she had while Daniel had to stick to his diet and was stuck with steamed vegetables and chicken. They were enjoying their last few moments of peace together before the intense and hectic race week would begin. ' When are your parents arriving again?' Isa asked Daniel as she put a fry in her mouth. Daniel looked at Isa, she looked cute, sipping on her milkshake and eating her fries while wearing oversized sunglasses and a cute summer dress. 'Dan? You're staring again'. Isa said while squeezing his hand. 'Yeah sorry, you just look beautiful, you have this sparkle in your eyes, and you are pregnant with our baby, I'm just happy. And my parents are flying in tomorrow, I booked them a hotel close to us.' Daniel blushed slightly as he got caught staring once again today. 'I'm excited to see your parents again' Isa said to Daniel, with her mouth full of her burger. She gave him a sheepish smile, Daniel couldn't help but smile at her 'I love you, you're so cute' Isa blushed at him this time. When they were done eating, Daniel went and paid the bill while Isa looked out over the harbor. It was a beautiful sight and she still couldn't believe that she was living here. Isa grabbed her stomach as she felt pain shoot through it, she bent over a bit in the hope it would stop the pain. Daniel walked out of the restaurant and walked over to Isa, a concerned look on his face as he saw his fiancé in pain. 'Babe, what's going on are you alright?' Daniel wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her, slowly walking over to a bench so she could take a seat. 'I.. I think it's Braxton hicks, the midwife warned me for them' Daniel let out a sigh of relief, thinking something was really wrong with her or the baby. 'I'm okay Dan, it doesn't hurt that much, it just feels like cramping. Can we go home? I would like to lie down and maybe have some of that left over chocolate pie from yesterday' Isa grinned at Daniel. Daniel grabbed her hand and they slowly walked home. 

They saw Max in the lobby, 'Hey guys, you look ready to pop Isa!' Max said exited. 'Yeah, I know tell me about it. Where are you going?' Isa was curious as she knew Max didn't like to go out much, he would rather stay inside and watch Netflix or played videogames. 'I have a date, which I'm already late for so I will see you guys later, bye!' Daniel and Isa looked at each other. 'Max on a date who would have thought' Isa swatted his shoulder. 'Let the boy be Dan, he just broke up with Dilara, he needs to mingle' Isa dragged Daniel into the elevator, eager to change into some comfortable clothing and just relax in bed. As the couple walked into their apartment Isa kicked of her shoes, not caring that they weren't lined up in the hallway. Isa threw her clothes over the chair in the corner of their room. Grabbing a shirt from Daniel which was laying on the floor, she put it on and laid on the bed. She loved being pregnant, but at this stage of her pregnancy her body was aching. Her back was killing her and she was tired, as she couldn't lay still in bed at night. She couldn't wait till the baby was born, to hold it in her arms, kiss it and cuddle it. Daniel and Isa had decided to not find out the gender of the baby, they wanted it to be a big surprise. They would be happy with a boy or a girl so it didn't matter if they knew the gender or not. They had created a beautiful baby room, even if the baby would never sleep in its own room in the beginning. After Isa watched some Netflix, she heard Daniel in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. He came into the room, just in his boxers, and laid down under the covers next to Isa. Daniel spooned Isa from behind, hand over her waist while their legs intertwined with each other.

 Daniel spooned Isa from behind, hand over her waist while their legs intertwined with each other