-21- Home

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
Just wanna go home- michael bublé

Isa stood in front of the body length mirror, she looked herself up and down. She had on a tight but comfortable cotton dress. It looked good on her, her baby bump visible on her petite body. She put a denim jacket over it so she isn't too cold on the plane and so she could hide her bump a bit for the outside world. She grabbed her suitcase, looking around the apartment one last time, as she wouldn't come back here after today. It made Isa a bit emotional, this had been her first apartment, she had been through so many though times here, but the other thing making her emotional was her pregnancy hormones. Isa took a taxi to the airport, she hoped she wouldn't get sick on the plane this time. The morning sickness had become less much to Isa's pleasure. She settled down in her seat, putting in her earphones so she could listen to some music while she tried to get some sleep. The flight attendant woke Isa up when it was time to land, she put her stuff away and looked out the window. She couldn't wait to see Grace, Joe and especially Daniel. It had been two months since the two saw each other and things certainly changed, when you looked at Isa you could immediately tell she is pregnant. She couldn't wait to show up in the paddock and tell Daniel the good news. When she collected her bags she went to the arrival hall, when she walked in she immediately saw Grace and Joe, they held a sign which made Isa laugh. It was a piece of cardboard with the words: Hi, Baby! On it. As Isa reached them she hugged them both, 'I know you are exited but could you put away the sign? I don't want to risk the media seeing this'. Joe's eyes widened 'Oh my god, we didn't even think about that we're so sorry'. Isa giggled at them, 'don't worry about it'. When the three of them were sat in the care Grace turned to Isa who was sat in the back, 'Can I see your bump?' Isa nodded, taking of her jacket to expose her baby bump, 'My goodness honey, you sure are pregnant. What a beautiful belly you have, you really have that "glow" over you. It suits you' Isa blushed slightly before looking out the window. 'So how do you want to do this Isa?' Joe asked her looking at her through the rear mirror, Isa got all excited when she told them what she was planning.

When the three of them arrived at the circuit, Joe and Grace walked in front of Isa. They went over to the motorhome were Daniel was getting ready in his drivers room. Joe and Grace knocked on the door and walked in 'Hi darling, how are you?' Daniel stood up and smiled, hugging his parents. 'I'm good, could be better if Isa was here but I will see her next week so..' Daniel put on his shoes. 'Speaking of Isa, we have something for you' Joe pulled out a little pair of soundproof headphones and gave them to Daniel, who looked very confused. 'I don't understand, what is this'. Grace smiled at her son, trying very hard to refrain the tears from spilling from her eyes. 'Isa told us to give it you, so you can make room for it'. Daniel was clueless as to what was going on, ''guys I have no idea what you are talking about, why do I need to make room for the headphones?' Isa silently stood behind Joe and Grace in the doorway, she had taken her jacket of once again so her baby bump was on full display. She finally spoke up 'You need to make room for the headphones because we will need them later this season' Isa said walking into Daniels view. Daniel was confused when he saw Isa, 'Iz, baby, what are you doing here, what are you guys talking about?' His eyes landed on Isa's stomach, his eyes widening, 'Iz, are you.. are we.. the headphones, are they for..' Daniel pointed at her stomach, walking closer to her. He reached for her to pull her close. He kissed her, Grace and Joe stood next to each other, they were in awe of the couple. Daniel and Isa pulled away from their kiss, their foreheads still touching. 'Are we pregnant?' Daniel asked in disbelief. 'Yeah baby, you need to make room for the headphones because in five months the baby needs to wear them when we are here in the garage to support you'. Daniels eyes widened 'You are four moths pregnant? How is that possible?'. 'Honey we don't need to tell you how the baby was conceived do we' Grace said smiling. 'No it is just, I thought you were on birth control? And four months, why didn't you tell me sooner?' Daniel looked Isa in her eyes while his hands were around her waist. 'I found out two weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I still wasn't feeling well and she had me pee in a cup and boom, pregnant. And I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, at first I was scared to tell you, I was scared that you would think this is too soon to have a baby and I was scared you would leave me, but your mom knocked some sense into me and assured me that you would be over the moon' Isa smiled at Daniel 'Of course I'm happy that we're pregnant, I asked you to marry me didn't I so why would us being pregnant be to soon, when you know something is right, it can never be too soon. Did you find out the gender already?' Daniel asked curious. 'No, I wanted to wait, so we could find out together', Daniel smiled at Isa, he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that he was going to be a dad. He kneeled down so his face was on the same height as Isa's stomach. 'Hi baby, it is daddy, I know you may not have heard me much recently but I want you to know that I love you very much already and I can't wait for you to be here!' Isa, Grace and Joe smiled at him. Michael nocked on the door and walked in 'I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I overheard what was going on, congratulations guys!' He kissed Isa on her cheek and gave Daniel a hug. ' And as much as I hate it, Daniel has to warm up for FP1, but I don't know if you want to stay here, or go to the garage to watch..' Michael looked from Isa to Daniel and back to Isa, he waited for an answer. 'You know what fuck it, I will watch from the garage, and if anyone sees me so be it, I'm in a happy and good place right now so what if the world knows, they will know eventually'. Daniel grabbed Isa's hand, kissing her knuckles as he lead Isa and his parents to the garage, Isa greeted some familiar faces and was met with a lot of surprised faces. Many people congratulating them on the pregnancy. Daniel was over the moon and his mood was the best it had been in a long time, which could be seen in his practice results. That weekend, the first race of the year, was the first time Daniel won the Australian GP, in interviews Daniel clarified that he won because he had the best support in world.