The end

I ask being confident "why can't I go with you"? He says "because I'm not losing you for one for two if you get hurt or killed I wouldn't be able to forgive myself and for three my princess is mine and only mine". You ask confused "what do you mean"? He says "there is guys that I work with that look at you or girls in general, like objects or prey and if they look at you like that I might not be nice".

I say "ok sorry when would you be back". He says gripping his hold on me tighter "I don't know it could take a week but all I know is that he will be gone". I huff and says "alright". He looks at me concerned and asks "what's wrong"? I sigh and say "I just wanna go and get my revenge". He groans and says "fine we'll see". I nod, he loosens his grip on me and says "baby you gotta get up". I get up quickly and asks concerned "what's wrong"? I stand by his bed looking confused and feeling concerned he says "I was shot in my side and I can't lay in one position for too long or it gets painful".

I say "oh I'm sorry". He says moving around repositioning himself "no your alright". I nod all of a sudden I feel light headed I say "ti-ti-ti-tim I don't fe-fe-feel so good". All of a sudden I faint on the floor and goes pitch black. A few minutes later I wake up I see a white ceiling I get up quickly I hear "hey woah calm down". I look across from me and sees Tim I gasp and asks "what happened"?

He looks at me like someone died and says "well it's not good the doctors think there is something wrong with you like cancer or something". I say "oh but in my family there ain't a cancer line or anything so hmmm I wonder what it could be". A doctor comes in and asks "hello ma'am how you feeling"? I say politely "I'm feeling very well". He nods and says "well the good news is you don't have cancer or anything the bad news is uhhh have you had intercourse recently".

I gulp and says "yes I have why". He looks at the clipboard then back at me and says "it's possible that you could be pregnant". I look at Tim feeling excited but at the same time not because of what Tim feels I see his face smiling. I look back at the doctor and asks "how can I be sure"? He says holding up a bag "use this and after your done it will let you know". I nod he hands it over I take it I get out of bed I walk into the bathroom I close the door and does my business.

One minute later I see the result my eyes go wide I get up and comes out I say "it's positive". Tim says "that's awesome". You say "wait for real your not ma-". He cuts me off and says "I would never be mad at a little bundle of joy coming into our lives". The doctor says "excellent now for you sir". He looks at his clipboard and says "you will be able to come home in about 2 to 3 weeks". I smile and says "thank you". He nods and says "congratulations on your little one and if you need anything I'll be a call away".

I nod, he nods. and leaves I go over to the trash can and throws the test away I walk over to Tim I look at him and says "I understand if your mad about this". He looks at me and says "princess I'm not mad I'm happy why do you think I'm mad". I sigh and says "I have seen guys leave or be mad because of the woman being pregnant or they ask for an abortion and other things I'm just afraid of that happening".

He says "come here princess". I sit on the bed he says "I don't care if we have six kids I'm always gonna be here for you and them alright". I nod smiling he smiles and says "I love you". I say "I love you to".

2 weeks later

Me and Tim are packing his stuff when he says "I can't wait to get you home". I say "ahhh remember we have a little one". He says "yeah I know but I mean for me to cuddle you and actually touch you". I giggle and says "alright". I take his bag he says "got everything". I nod and says "I think so". He says "let's go". We walk out of the room we sign out and get out of the hospital.

We get into his vehicle and drives home I get out he gets out I take his bag he says "your really helpful I wouldn't know what to do without you". I smile and says "come on". He smiles and says "alright princess anything for you". I giggle and walks him to the door I unlock it and opens it, I walk inside with him. I take the bag into the laundry room I empty the bag into the washer I start it and walks out Tim says "my house is cleaned".

I nod and says "yeah I've been busy". He leans up against the wall he smiles and says "when I leave to do business I hope you keep yourself busy so you can survive without me". I look at the ground frowning I say nervously "yeah". He says walking towards me "listen to me I promise I'll be alright". I hug him and says "ok". I then think about a way for me to get my revenge I have my whole plan in order I smile. He then hugs me back and says "this is gonna be an adventure". My smile goes bigger and I say "an adventure it will be".